After the success of last year’s Betty White’s 90th Birthday Special, NBC is making it an annual tradition. The network has set Betty White’s 2nd Annual 90th Birthday Special, a star-studded event to celebrate the in-demand actress’ 91st birthday. It will air on Tuesday, February 5 from 8-9 PM. Attending are Blake Shelton, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg, Sean Hayes, Rico Rodriguez, Lily Tomlin, Sarah Silverman, President Bill Clinton, Zachary Levi, Larry King, Kate Flannery, Katie Couric, as well as Vicki Lawrence — reprising her title role from Mama’s Family — and White’s Hot In Cleveland co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick. In addition to Hot In Cleveland, White stars in the NBC hidden camera show Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Betty White’s 2nd Annual 90th Birthday Special is produced by Brad Lachman Prods. and Universal TV.
NBC To Do Another Betty White Birthday Special
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Marvel Confirms Mike Colter As Luke Cage In 'Jessica Jones' Netflix Series
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'