After the success of last year’s Betty White’s 90th Birthday Special, NBC is making it an annual tradition. The network has set Betty White’s 2nd Annual 90th Birthday Special, a star-studded event to celebrate the in-demand actress’ 91st birthday. It will air on Tuesday, February 5 from 8-9 PM. Attending are Blake Shelton, Bill Cosby, Whoopi Goldberg, Sean Hayes, Rico Rodriguez, Lily Tomlin, Sarah Silverman, President Bill Clinton, Zachary Levi, Larry King, Kate Flannery, Katie Couric, as well as Vicki Lawrence — reprising her title role from Mama’s Family — and White’s Hot In Cleveland co-stars Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick. In addition to Hot In Cleveland, White stars in the NBC hidden camera show Betty White’s Off Their Rockers. Betty White’s 2nd Annual 90th Birthday Special is produced by Brad Lachman Prods. and Universal TV.
NBC To Do Another Betty White Birthday Special
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- CBS Buys Medical Drama From Sarah Watson & Jason Katims As Put Pilot
- Amblin TV Preps 'Minority Report' Series With 'Godzilla' Writer
- GSN Renews 'It Takes A Church' & 'The Chase'
- WE TV Orders 'Sex Box' Series About Couples Having & Discussing Sex
- Comedy Writer Lindsey Shockley Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' & 'Penn & Teller: Fool Us' Perk Up, 'SYTYCD' Slips