Hyde Park On Hudson director Roger Michell‘s Le Weekend is currently in post-production after wrapping a Paris shoot at the end of last year. Music Box has taken U.S. rights on the film that stars Jim Broadbent, Lindsay Duncan and Jeff Goldblum. Broadbent and Duncan play a married couple who visit the City of Lights to revitalize their marriage. There, they run into an old friend (Goldblum) who gives them a new way to look at life and love. Hanif Kureshi wrote the script. Michell and producing partner Kevin Loader’s Free Range Films produced in association with Le Bureau for Curzon Film Rights, Film4 and the BFI Film Fund. Sue Bruce Smith is exec producer for Film4 with Curzon’s Philip Knatchbull & Louisa Dent. Bertrand Faivre is co-producer for Le Bureau. International sales are handled by Embankment Films which has also sold Le Weekend in more than 20 territories including Italy (Lucky Red), Germany (Prokino), Australia (Transmission) and the UK (Artificial Eye).
Music Box Acquires U.S On Roger Michell’s ‘Le Weekend’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation