TNT has given the green light to Murder In The First, a drama from NYPD Blue co-creator Steven Bochco. Co-created by Bochco and Eric Lodal, Murder In The First is a murder mystery set in contemporary San Francisco, which the produces say “will provide a window into the soul of modern justice in an increasingly complex world.” It centers on two SFPD homicide inspectors as they investigate murders, a Silicon Valley wunderkind who is a celebrated CEO of a cutting edge tech firm and prime suspect, and the defense attorney and prosecutors engaged in the high profile murder case. The project was first announced as part of TNT’s development slate in May. It marks Bochco’s return to TNT where he co-created and executive produced the legal drama series Raising The Bar. Bochco is executive producing Murder In The First, with Lodal co-executive producing.
Murder Mystery From Steven Bochco Picked Up To Pilot At TNT
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres