ABC has given the green light to Middle Age Rage, a single-camera comedy pilot from veteran writer-producer Cheryl Holliday, Steven Spielberg’s Amblin TV and ABC Studios. Written by Holliday, Middle Age Rage reflects Holliday’s personal frustration about how the average middle-age woman is treated in the world today. It chronicles what happens when a middle-aged wife and mother is fed up with feeling invisible and begins to speak up and demand the respect she feels she’s earned. Holliday executive produces with Amblin/DreamWorks TV co-presidents Darryl Frank and Justin Falvey. This marks the third pilot order for Holliday and DreamWorks TV. They also landed two cast-contingent pilot pickups in 2006. King Of the Hill alumna Holliday’s credits also include DreamWorks TV’s NBC animated series Father Of The Pride as well as CBS’ Mike & Molly and Still Standing.
Mom Comedy From Cheryl Holliday And Amblin TV Gets ABC Pilot Order
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Gotham' & 'Scorpion' Off To Solid Start, 'Forever' Preview Soft, 'The Big Bang Theory' & 'The Blacklist' Return Strong, 'Sleepy…
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA