LMNO Prods., producers of CBS hidden camera series of specials I Get That A Lot, has partnered with Los Angeles Lakers player, Metta World Peace (born Ronald William Artest) and his Artest Media Group to develop Metta World Pranks, a new prank series featuring professional athletes in hidden camera bits. In addition to Metta and other professional athletes, the show’s practical jokes will also include family members, friends, boyfriends, girlfriends and fans. “Pranking and practical jokes are part of the athletic culture, so it comes naturally to Metta,” said Eric Schotz, President and CEO of ICM Partners-repped LMNO Prods. Metta has a great sense of humor and this show will be a natural vehicle for him to showcase a side of his personality we don’t get to see on the court.”
Metta World Peace & LMNO Developing Hidden Camera Show With Athletes
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Andreeva
- 'Friends' Stars Reprise Their Roles On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Family Man Comedy From Bill Wrubel Gets CBS Pilot Production Commitment
- Fox Buys Sci-Fi Drama 'Nod' From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive