Oscar host Seth MacFarlane and Emma Stone gave everyone an extra reason to stay awake this morning for the Oscar nominations. After introducing co-host Stone by saying that otherwise it would be weird to see a man standing by himself at 5 AM in Hollywood, MacFarlane riffed on everything from Harvey Weinstein to himself, joking after receiving an Original Song nomination that now he could attend the ceremony. The banter between the pair was nice, too, for once giving journos time between categories to frantically jot down nominees. Check it out:
Meanest Oscar Noms Announcement Ever? – Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest Awardsline News
- Sam Rockwell To Receive Santa Barbara’s American Riviera Honor
- James L. Brooks To Receive WGA West’s Laurel Award For Screenwriting
- USC Scripter Awards Nominations: Ties Make For Loaded Flim & TV Field
- VES Awards Nominations: ‘Blade Runner 2049’ & Latest ‘Apes’ Lead Film; ‘Thrones’ Rules All With…
- NAACP Image Awards Complete Winners List: ‘black-ish’, ‘Girls Trip’, Ava DuVernay Among Honorees
- NAACP Image Awards: Jordan Peele,Tiffany Haddish, Idris Elba Among Winners In Non-Televised Categories