Oscar host Seth MacFarlane and Emma Stone gave everyone an extra reason to stay awake this morning for the Oscar nominations. After introducing co-host Stone by saying that otherwise it would be weird to see a man standing by himself at 5 AM in Hollywood, MacFarlane riffed on everything from Harvey Weinstein to himself, joking after receiving an Original Song nomination that now he could attend the ceremony. The banter between the pair was nice, too, for once giving journos time between categories to frantically jot down nominees. Check it out:
Meanest Oscar Noms Announcement Ever? – Video
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Jason Reitman's 'Men, Women & Children'
- Annika Marks Joins ABC Family's 'The Fosters'; Rotimi Akinosho In Starz's 'Power'
- 'TMZ Hollywood Sports' To Anchor Reelz Primetime
- Relativity Sets Thrillers 'The Disappointments Room' & 'Kidnap' For Fall 2015
- Zach Gilford & Jonathan Cake Join USA Pilot 'Stanistan'
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'