Oscar host Seth MacFarlane and Emma Stone gave everyone an extra reason to stay awake this morning for the Oscar nominations. After introducing co-host Stone by saying that otherwise it would be weird to see a man standing by himself at 5 AM in Hollywood, MacFarlane riffed on everything from Harvey Weinstein to himself, joking after receiving an Original Song nomination that now he could attend the ceremony. The banter between the pair was nice, too, for once giving journos time between categories to frantically jot down nominees. Check it out:
Meanest Oscar Noms Announcement Ever? – Video
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way