Jeremy Radisich has been named EVP of MarketCast, where he will oversee the entertainment marketing research company’s filmed entertainment practice, with primary responsibility for its motion picture studio relationships. A managing director since 2008, he has been a primary contact for studio marketers, researchers and creative executives for scores of theatrical and home vid releases, with a focus on strategy for comic book, family animation and action-adventure genre campaigns.
Research Firm MarketCast Ups Jeremy Radisich To Oversee Film Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest Film News
- ‘The End Of The Tour’ Trailer: Jason Segel As David Foster Wallace
- Sky To Invest $20 Million In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope'; Global Briefs
- ‘How He Fell In Love’ Clip: Exploring Faithfulness And Betrayal
- Utkarsh Ambudkar Joins ‘Barbershop 3′
- ‘A Walk In The Woods’ Trailer: Redford & Nolte Take A Hike
- Ex-Focus Head James Schamus Resurfaces In China First Look With Meridian Entertainment