Jeremy Radisich has been named EVP of MarketCast, where he will oversee the entertainment marketing research company’s filmed entertainment practice, with primary responsibility for its motion picture studio relationships. A managing director since 2008, he has been a primary contact for studio marketers, researchers and creative executives for scores of theatrical and home vid releases, with a focus on strategy for comic book, family animation and action-adventure genre campaigns.
Research Firm MarketCast Ups Jeremy Radisich To Oversee Film Unit
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Maze Runner' Over $30M; Liam's Leisurely 'Walk' To $14M; 'Where I Leave You' Stays Put At No. 3
More From Team
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'