Jeremy Radisich has been named EVP of MarketCast, where he will oversee the entertainment marketing research company’s filmed entertainment practice, with primary responsibility for its motion picture studio relationships. A managing director since 2008, he has been a primary contact for studio marketers, researchers and creative executives for scores of theatrical and home vid releases, with a focus on strategy for comic book, family animation and action-adventure genre campaigns.
Research Firm MarketCast Ups Jeremy Radisich To Oversee Film Unit
Trending Now on Deadline
Parents & Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized To Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
More From Team
- 'Gold Rush' 5th Season Debut Hits Ratings Motherlode For Discovery
- OSCARS: Eight Documentary Shorts On 2014 Shortlist
- Roger Howarth Joins 'The Flash'; Ryan Hurst In 'Bates Motel'
- Disney Animation Unveils 'Moana' From 'Little Mermaid' Filmmakers For November 2016
- 'Simpsons World' Debuts Tomorrow
- Disney's 'Cinderella' & 'The Jungle Book' Head To Turner Networks