Jeremy Radisich has been named EVP of MarketCast, where he will oversee the entertainment marketing research company’s filmed entertainment practice, with primary responsibility for its motion picture studio relationships. A managing director since 2008, he has been a primary contact for studio marketers, researchers and creative executives for scores of theatrical and home vid releases, with a focus on strategy for comic book, family animation and action-adventure genre campaigns.
Research Firm MarketCast Ups Jeremy Radisich To Oversee Film Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest Film News
- Venice: 'La La Land' Dazzles Lido As Film Festival Kicks Off With A Twirl
- WME Vet Cliff Roberts Exiting; Will He End Up At CAA?
- Josh Hartnett In Talks To Star In Indie ‘A Moment To Remember’
- ‘Underground’ Exec Producer Mike Jackson On Challenging “Homogeneous” Hollywood & Having John Legend As…
- Tao Okamoto, Japanese Pop Star Kihiro, And Haruka Abe Cast In ‘She’s Just A Shadow’
- ‘Insidious: Chapter 4’ Rounds Out Final Cast