Jeremy Radisich has been named EVP of MarketCast, where he will oversee the entertainment marketing research company’s filmed entertainment practice, with primary responsibility for its motion picture studio relationships. A managing director since 2008, he has been a primary contact for studio marketers, researchers and creative executives for scores of theatrical and home vid releases, with a focus on strategy for comic book, family animation and action-adventure genre campaigns.
Research Firm MarketCast Ups Jeremy Radisich To Oversee Film Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists
- Emmy-Winning Daytime TV Director Larry Auerbach, Dead At 91
- Embeth Davidtz & Jack Noseworthy Join 'Marilyn' Miniseries; 'Lumen' Pilot Rounds Out Cast