2013 got off to a solid start for Lifetime. The network’s docusoap Dance Moms opened its third season last night with a series-best 2.8 million total viewers tuning in for the 90-minute season premiere. That is a 33% jump versus the show’s summer 2012 season premiere in June. Dance Moms also averaged 1.4 million adults 18-49 viewers (+27%) and 1.1 million women 18-49 (+26%). Immediately following Dance Moms, Lifetime aired a sneak peek of new docuseries Double Divas, set at Atlanta’s boutique LiviRae Lingerie. It got decent sampling, averaging 1.5 million total viewers, about half of its lead-in. Double Divas will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes next Thursday, January 10, at 10 PM, immediately following Project Runway All Stars.
Lifetime’s ‘Dance Moms’ Season Debut Hits Series High, ‘Double Divas’ Previewed
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'