2013 got off to a solid start for Lifetime. The network’s docusoap Dance Moms opened its third season last night with a series-best 2.8 million total viewers tuning in for the 90-minute season premiere. That is a 33% jump versus the show’s summer 2012 season premiere in June. Dance Moms also averaged 1.4 million adults 18-49 viewers (+27%) and 1.1 million women 18-49 (+26%). Immediately following Dance Moms, Lifetime aired a sneak peek of new docuseries Double Divas, set at Atlanta’s boutique LiviRae Lingerie. It got decent sampling, averaging 1.5 million total viewers, about half of its lead-in. Double Divas will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes next Thursday, January 10, at 10 PM, immediately following Project Runway All Stars.
Lifetime’s ‘Dance Moms’ Season Debut Hits Series High, ‘Double Divas’ Previewed
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate