2013 got off to a solid start for Lifetime. The network’s docusoap Dance Moms opened its third season last night with a series-best 2.8 million total viewers tuning in for the 90-minute season premiere. That is a 33% jump versus the show’s summer 2012 season premiere in June. Dance Moms also averaged 1.4 million adults 18-49 viewers (+27%) and 1.1 million women 18-49 (+26%). Immediately following Dance Moms, Lifetime aired a sneak peek of new docuseries Double Divas, set at Atlanta’s boutique LiviRae Lingerie. It got decent sampling, averaging 1.5 million total viewers, about half of its lead-in. Double Divas will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes next Thursday, January 10, at 10 PM, immediately following Project Runway All Stars.
Lifetime’s ‘Dance Moms’ Season Debut Hits Series High, ‘Double Divas’ Previewed
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Little Big Shots’: NBC Orders ‘Forever Young’ Spinoff Series Featuring Seniors From Ellen DeGeneres…
- Garret Dillahunt To Topline Rod Lurie’s TNT Drama Pilot 'Monsters of God'
- Alfred Hitchcock Anthology Series In The Works By Universal Cable Prods & Vermilion
- ‘Damnation’: Lead Aden Young Exits USA Pilot
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’: ‘Hamilton’s Anthony Ramos Cast In Spike Lee Netflix Series
- Dance Drama From Jennifer Beals, Kenny Ortega & ‘Hit The Floor’ Creator Set At Fox