2013 got off to a solid start for Lifetime. The network’s docusoap Dance Moms opened its third season last night with a series-best 2.8 million total viewers tuning in for the 90-minute season premiere. That is a 33% jump versus the show’s summer 2012 season premiere in June. Dance Moms also averaged 1.4 million adults 18-49 viewers (+27%) and 1.1 million women 18-49 (+26%). Immediately following Dance Moms, Lifetime aired a sneak peek of new docuseries Double Divas, set at Atlanta’s boutique LiviRae Lingerie. It got decent sampling, averaging 1.5 million total viewers, about half of its lead-in. Double Divas will premiere with back-to-back half-hour episodes next Thursday, January 10, at 10 PM, immediately following Project Runway All Stars.
Lifetime’s ‘Dance Moms’ Season Debut Hits Series High, ‘Double Divas’ Previewed
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over