Lifetime Networks has promoted Kimberly Chessler to Vice President, Reality Programming, while Paul Hardy has joined the network, also as VP, Reality Programming. Both will be based in New York and will be responsible for developing and overseeing production of non-fiction projects for Lifetime. They will report to Gena McCarthy, SVP, Reality & Alternative Programming. After a 10-year stint at Oxygen, Chessler joined Lifetime in 2010 as Senior Director, Reality Programming. At Lifetime, Chessler has been responsible for overseeing the development and production of the network’s hit docusoap Dance Moms, starring Abby Lee Miller, as well as the reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. Most recently, Hardy was Director of Program Development for truTV, where he developed such series as Swamp Hunters, The Weiner’s Circle, Possum Holler Garage, Killer Karaoke and Guinness Book of World Records. Before that, he was Director of Development for Embassy Row Productions.
Lifetime Names Reality Programming VPs
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- FIFA President Sepp Blatter Targeted As Visa, Coke Kick Up Pressure
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM