Lifetime Networks has promoted Kimberly Chessler to Vice President, Reality Programming, while Paul Hardy has joined the network, also as VP, Reality Programming. Both will be based in New York and will be responsible for developing and overseeing production of non-fiction projects for Lifetime. They will report to Gena McCarthy, SVP, Reality & Alternative Programming. After a 10-year stint at Oxygen, Chessler joined Lifetime in 2010 as Senior Director, Reality Programming. At Lifetime, Chessler has been responsible for overseeing the development and production of the network’s hit docusoap Dance Moms, starring Abby Lee Miller, as well as the reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. Most recently, Hardy was Director of Program Development for truTV, where he developed such series as Swamp Hunters, The Weiner’s Circle, Possum Holler Garage, Killer Karaoke and Guinness Book of World Records. Before that, he was Director of Development for Embassy Row Productions.
Lifetime Names Reality Programming VPs
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV
- 'Here Comes Honey Boo Boo' Future In Question With Possible Sex Offender Connection
- Gotham Awards Nominees Announced: 'Boyhood' & 'Birdman' Lead Way