Lifetime Networks has promoted Kimberly Chessler to Vice President, Reality Programming, while Paul Hardy has joined the network, also as VP, Reality Programming. Both will be based in New York and will be responsible for developing and overseeing production of non-fiction projects for Lifetime. They will report to Gena McCarthy, SVP, Reality & Alternative Programming. After a 10-year stint at Oxygen, Chessler joined Lifetime in 2010 as Senior Director, Reality Programming. At Lifetime, Chessler has been responsible for overseeing the development and production of the network’s hit docusoap Dance Moms, starring Abby Lee Miller, as well as the reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. Most recently, Hardy was Director of Program Development for truTV, where he developed such series as Swamp Hunters, The Weiner’s Circle, Possum Holler Garage, Killer Karaoke and Guinness Book of World Records. Before that, he was Director of Development for Embassy Row Productions.
Lifetime Names Reality Programming VPs
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video