Lifetime Networks has promoted Kimberly Chessler to Vice President, Reality Programming, while Paul Hardy has joined the network, also as VP, Reality Programming. Both will be based in New York and will be responsible for developing and overseeing production of non-fiction projects for Lifetime. They will report to Gena McCarthy, SVP, Reality & Alternative Programming. After a 10-year stint at Oxygen, Chessler joined Lifetime in 2010 as Senior Director, Reality Programming. At Lifetime, Chessler has been responsible for overseeing the development and production of the network’s hit docusoap Dance Moms, starring Abby Lee Miller, as well as the reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. Most recently, Hardy was Director of Program Development for truTV, where he developed such series as Swamp Hunters, The Weiner’s Circle, Possum Holler Garage, Killer Karaoke and Guinness Book of World Records. Before that, he was Director of Development for Embassy Row Productions.
Lifetime Names Reality Programming VPs
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office: 'If I Stay' Best Of Lifeless Bunch As 'Sin City 2' Tanks, 'Game' Tries To Find Footing And 'Guardians' No. 1
More From Team
- Holliday Grainger Toplines 'Lady Chatterley's Lover' For BBC One; Levi Meadon Joins Syfy's 'Olympus'
- SAG-AFTRA Members Ratify TV/Theatrical Contract
- Hot TV Clip: 'The Unauthorized Saved By The Bell Story'
- Repped By SAG-AFTRA, KPCC Gets First Union Contract
- 'MythBusters' Chops Three To Take Show Back To Its Roots
- Alicia Witt Signs With Innovative Artists & The Schiff Company