Lifetime Networks has promoted Kimberly Chessler to Vice President, Reality Programming, while Paul Hardy has joined the network, also as VP, Reality Programming. Both will be based in New York and will be responsible for developing and overseeing production of non-fiction projects for Lifetime. They will report to Gena McCarthy, SVP, Reality & Alternative Programming. After a 10-year stint at Oxygen, Chessler joined Lifetime in 2010 as Senior Director, Reality Programming. At Lifetime, Chessler has been responsible for overseeing the development and production of the network’s hit docusoap Dance Moms, starring Abby Lee Miller, as well as the reality competition series Abby’s Ultimate Dance Competition. Most recently, Hardy was Director of Program Development for truTV, where he developed such series as Swamp Hunters, The Weiner’s Circle, Possum Holler Garage, Killer Karaoke and Guinness Book of World Records. Before that, he was Director of Development for Embassy Row Productions.
Lifetime Names Reality Programming VPs
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot