Iconix Brand Group has named Leigh Anne Brodsky managing director of Peanuts Worldwide, its joint venture with Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates. The move comes following October’s announcement of an animated feature film based on the Peanuts gang that will be made by 20th Century Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios. Brodsky will oversee the global business for the Peanuts property and the launch of the film that’s set for a November 25, 2015 release. She will also oversee and develop the Iconix Entertainment division which is eyeing expansion through entertainment-based properties. The company’s portfolio currently largely consits of consumer brands. Brodsky was formerly president of Nickelodeon Consumer Products.
Leigh Anne Brodsky To Oversee Peanuts Worldwide And Iconix Entertainment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Venice: 'Birdman' Soars To Raves In Seamless Festival Bow
- Avi Arad & Bruno Wu Using Genghis Khan To Invade China
- Intl Box Office Update: 'Lucy' Crosses $100M Overseas; 'Sin City 2′ Drops In Russia; More
- UPDATE: 'Doctor Who' Hits U.S. High With Season 8 Debut; BBC America Scores Top-Rated Saturday Ever
- Keshet Int'l CEO On 'Rising Star's Future & Legacy, Developing Formats Directly For The U.S., & The Enduring Israeli TV Biz
- Hot Venice Trailer: Viggo Mortensen In French-Language 'Far From Men'