Iconix Brand Group has named Leigh Anne Brodsky managing director of Peanuts Worldwide, its joint venture with Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates. The move comes following October’s announcement of an animated feature film based on the Peanuts gang that will be made by 20th Century Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios. Brodsky will oversee the global business for the Peanuts property and the launch of the film that’s set for a November 25, 2015 release. She will also oversee and develop the Iconix Entertainment division which is eyeing expansion through entertainment-based properties. The company’s portfolio currently largely consits of consumer brands. Brodsky was formerly president of Nickelodeon Consumer Products.
Leigh Anne Brodsky To Oversee Peanuts Worldwide And Iconix Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz - Full List
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
'The Fighter' Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City's Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest Film News
- Pinewood Studios In $425 Million Takeover Deal With U.S. Property Fund Venus Grafton
- Venice Film Festival: Lido To Launch Pics From Ford, Gibson, Malick & More As Awards Season Starts To Buzz…
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’