Iconix Brand Group has named Leigh Anne Brodsky managing director of Peanuts Worldwide, its joint venture with Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates. The move comes following October’s announcement of an animated feature film based on the Peanuts gang that will be made by 20th Century Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios. Brodsky will oversee the global business for the Peanuts property and the launch of the film that’s set for a November 25, 2015 release. She will also oversee and develop the Iconix Entertainment division which is eyeing expansion through entertainment-based properties. The company’s portfolio currently largely consits of consumer brands. Brodsky was formerly president of Nickelodeon Consumer Products.
Leigh Anne Brodsky To Oversee Peanuts Worldwide And Iconix Entertainment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- Scottish Independence Vote: If The Ayes Have It, What Happens For Film & TV Biz?
- ITV Closes Curtain On 'Rising Star'; UK Version Will Not Go Forward
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…