Iconix Brand Group has named Leigh Anne Brodsky managing director of Peanuts Worldwide, its joint venture with Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates. The move comes following October’s announcement of an animated feature film based on the Peanuts gang that will be made by 20th Century Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios. Brodsky will oversee the global business for the Peanuts property and the launch of the film that’s set for a November 25, 2015 release. She will also oversee and develop the Iconix Entertainment division which is eyeing expansion through entertainment-based properties. The company’s portfolio currently largely consits of consumer brands. Brodsky was formerly president of Nickelodeon Consumer Products.
Leigh Anne Brodsky To Oversee Peanuts Worldwide And Iconix Entertainment
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under
- Update: Int'l Box Office: 'Apes' Dawns In China With $47M; 'Into The Storm' Whips Up Korea #1; 'Lucy' Crosses $150M; More