Iconix Brand Group has named Leigh Anne Brodsky managing director of Peanuts Worldwide, its joint venture with Charles M. Schulz Creative Associates. The move comes following October’s announcement of an animated feature film based on the Peanuts gang that will be made by 20th Century Fox Animation and Blue Sky Studios. Brodsky will oversee the global business for the Peanuts property and the launch of the film that’s set for a November 25, 2015 release. She will also oversee and develop the Iconix Entertainment division which is eyeing expansion through entertainment-based properties. The company’s portfolio currently largely consits of consumer brands. Brodsky was formerly president of Nickelodeon Consumer Products.
Leigh Anne Brodsky To Oversee Peanuts Worldwide And Iconix Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Selma Blair, Graham Greene To Star In Horror Thriller ‘The Great Illusion’
- Richard ‘Dick’ Goodwin Dies: Political Speechwriter Whose Early Life As Special Counsel Was Basis For ‘Quiz Show…
- Helen Hunt, Ana de Armas & John Leguizamo Join ‘The Night Clerk’ Thriller
- Warner Bros. & Producer Dan Lin’s Rebranded Company Rideback Renew First-Look Feature Deal
- ‘It: Chapter Two’ Cast Grows: Jay Ryan To Play Adult Ben Hanscom
- ‘Black Beauty’ Movie In Works With Ashley Avis Set To Write & Direct