National Geographic Channel’s Killing Lincoln will premiere Sunday, February 17 at 8 PM PT/ET (repeating at 10 PM) during Presidents Day weekend. The docu-drama is based on Bill O’Reilly’s book Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever. It stars Billy Campbell as President Abraham Lincoln, Jesse Johnson as John Wilkes Booth and Geraldine Hughes as Mary Todd Lincoln. The telefilm is narrated by Tom Hanks. Produced by Ridley Scott and the late Tony Scott’s Scott Free Prods., Killing Lincoln is directed by Adrian Moat (“Gettysburg”), written by Emmy Award-winning writer/executive producer Erik Jendresen (“Band of Brothers”) and produced by Mark Herzog’s Herzog & Co. (“Gettysburg”). Killing Lincoln will also premiere globally in March on National Geographic Channel in 171 countries.
‘Killing Lincoln’ Set For Feb. 17 On NatGeo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'