National Geographic Channel’s Killing Lincoln will premiere Sunday, February 17 at 8 PM PT/ET (repeating at 10 PM) during Presidents Day weekend. The docu-drama is based on Bill O’Reilly’s book Killing Lincoln: The Shocking Assassination That Changed America Forever. It stars Billy Campbell as President Abraham Lincoln, Jesse Johnson as John Wilkes Booth and Geraldine Hughes as Mary Todd Lincoln. The telefilm is narrated by Tom Hanks. Produced by Ridley Scott and the late Tony Scott’s Scott Free Prods., Killing Lincoln is directed by Adrian Moat (“Gettysburg”), written by Emmy Award-winning writer/executive producer Erik Jendresen (“Band of Brothers”) and produced by Mark Herzog’s Herzog & Co. (“Gettysburg”). Killing Lincoln will also premiere globally in March on National Geographic Channel in 171 countries.
‘Killing Lincoln’ Set For Feb. 17 On NatGeo
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…