The former CEO of Bunim/Murray is now Strategic Operations Director at the privately held media holding company that wants to expand into different entertainment sectors. Carson is best known for his work on reality shows including The Real World, Road Rules and The Simple Life, as well as the documentary Autism: The Musical. A former production and finance exec at Fox’s 20th Century Television, Carson’s “major studio management and operations experience, along with our 20 year relationship, will be key to building a successful company as we continue to grow.” Hollywood Studios International‘s Steven Saxton says. Carson has been involved with more than $1B worth of production deals network, cable and first-run syndication, the company says.
Producer Joey Carson Moves To Hollywood Studios International
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim Uprising' Takes No. 1 With $23M+; 'Black Panther' Best Marvel Title Ever At Domestic B.O., Beating 'Avengers'
Latest Business News
- Arnon Milchan & Regency Countersued For Fraud Over Warren Beatty’s ‘Rules Don’t Apply’
- Russell Simmons Accused Of Rape In New Civil Suit Seeking $10 Million In Damages
- Wayne Huizenga Dies: Blockbuster Video Billionaire & Owner Of Pro Sports Teams Was 80
- Donald Trump Signs Into Law Spending Bill He Threatened To Veto In Morning Twitter Stunt
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Ashley Benson Signs With ICM Partners
- LA Prosecutors Ask To Submit Evidence Of Domestic Abuse In Robert Durst Murder Case