The former CEO of Bunim/Murray is now Strategic Operations Director at the privately held media holding company that wants to expand into different entertainment sectors. Carson is best known for his work on reality shows including The Real World, Road Rules and The Simple Life, as well as the documentary Autism: The Musical. A former production and finance exec at Fox’s 20th Century Television, Carson’s “major studio management and operations experience, along with our 20 year relationship, will be key to building a successful company as we continue to grow.” Hollywood Studios International‘s Steven Saxton says. Carson has been involved with more than $1B worth of production deals network, cable and first-run syndication, the company says.
Producer Joey Carson Moves To Hollywood Studios International
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Lieberman
- Apple Beats Earnings Expectations With Help From iPhones, But Not iPads
- How The New York Times Missed The Story About HBO, CBS, And The Web
- Movie Ticket Outlays Averaged $8.08 In Q3, Up 3.1% From Last Year
- Fox And Tribune Call Off Their NFL-Related TV Battle For Seattle
- Google Shares Slip After It Misses Q3 Earnings Expectations
- CBS Launches $5.99-A-Month Subscription Streaming Service