The former CEO of Bunim/Murray is now Strategic Operations Director at the privately held media holding company that wants to expand into different entertainment sectors. Carson is best known for his work on reality shows including The Real World, Road Rules and The Simple Life, as well as the documentary Autism: The Musical. A former production and finance exec at Fox’s 20th Century Television, Carson’s “major studio management and operations experience, along with our 20 year relationship, will be key to building a successful company as we continue to grow.” Hollywood Studios International‘s Steven Saxton says. Carson has been involved with more than $1B worth of production deals network, cable and first-run syndication, the company says.
Producer Joey Carson Moves To Hollywood Studios International
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Will HBO Team Up With Apple For Online Service Launch?
- Warner Bros CEO Forecasts More Cost Cutting, Even As Studio Grows
- Netflix Looks At ‘Beasts Of No Nation’ As An Experiment
- Chase Carey: Online Video Services Are A “Big Priority” For Fox
- Regal Adds MovieTickets.com For Online Ticket Sales In Non-Exclusive Deal
- Sling TV Folds IFC, Sundance TV, And EPIX Into Its Program Offerings