The former CEO of Bunim/Murray is now Strategic Operations Director at the privately held media holding company that wants to expand into different entertainment sectors. Carson is best known for his work on reality shows including The Real World, Road Rules and The Simple Life, as well as the documentary Autism: The Musical. A former production and finance exec at Fox’s 20th Century Television, Carson’s “major studio management and operations experience, along with our 20 year relationship, will be key to building a successful company as we continue to grow.” Hollywood Studios International‘s Steven Saxton says. Carson has been involved with more than $1B worth of production deals network, cable and first-run syndication, the company says.
Producer Joey Carson Moves To Hollywood Studios International
What's Hot on Deadline
Looking Under 'Logan Lucky's Hood As 'Hitman's Bodyguard' Stands Tall With $21M Opening - Saturday AM Update
'This Is Us': Creator Dan Fogelman & Cast Tease Even More Details About Season 2 - Deadline Emmy Panel
Donald Trump Spotlights "Many Anti-Police Agitators" In Largely Peaceful Boston; Police Confirm Rocks Thrown
FX Acquires 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', 'Logan', 'Girls Trip', 'Despicable Me 3', 'War For The Planet of the Apes' & More Movies
Latest Business News
- Carl Icahn Steps Down As Donald Trump Adviser On Regulatory Reform
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Stuart Thompson Dies: ‘Proof’, ‘On Golden Pond’ Broadway Producer Was 62
- Univision Chief: CEOs Must Denounce Racism And The “Current Insanity”
- Another Presidential Council, This One Focused On The Arts, Quits On Donald Trump
- Will MoviePass Give Theaters A Jolt Of Innovation, Or Is It Doomed To Fail?