The former CEO of Bunim/Murray is now Strategic Operations Director at the privately held media holding company that wants to expand into different entertainment sectors. Carson is best known for his work on reality shows including The Real World, Road Rules and The Simple Life, as well as the documentary Autism: The Musical. A former production and finance exec at Fox’s 20th Century Television, Carson’s “major studio management and operations experience, along with our 20 year relationship, will be key to building a successful company as we continue to grow.” Hollywood Studios International‘s Steven Saxton says. Carson has been involved with more than $1B worth of production deals network, cable and first-run syndication, the company says.
Producer Joey Carson Moves To Hollywood Studios International
What's Hot on Deadline
'Apocalypse' & 'Alice' Take A Dive On Saturday As Memorial Day B.O. Bloodbath Continues - Late Night Update
Sequel To Cult Sci-Fi Pic 'The Man From Earth' A Go With Vanessa Williams, Sterling Knight Among Cast
Daniel Craig And Katherine Heigl Finalizing Deals To Join Steven Soderbergh's 'Logan Lucky' As James Bond News Surfaces
Latest Business News
- Indie Producers Say They're Getting Shortchanged By California's Tax Incentives Program
- ‘American Psycho’ Will Close On Broadway Before The Tony Awards At $8.8M Loss
- Viacom’s Battle With Sumner Redstone Could Hurt Credit, S&P Says
- Court Sets June Date For Philippe Dauman’s Case Against Sumner Redstone
- Lionsgate Joins Fox, Par & Uni In Nixing Exhibitor Clearance Requests: What Does This Mean For The Biz?
- Viacom Renews And Expands Carriage Deal With Cox Communications