The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons is partnering with @radical.media to develop and executive produce the new series based on Prodigies, featured on Radical Media’s YouTube channel THNKR. The series will follow exceptionally gifted and precocious young people as they navigate lives where their outsized talents and abilities offer them limitless opportunities but sometimes at the expense of “just being a kid.” Parsons will produce the series with producing partner, Todd Spiewak, under their newly hung banner That’s Wonderful Productions, LLC.
Jim Parsons Developing TV Series Based On YouTube’s ‘Prodigies’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive