The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons is partnering with @radical.media to develop and executive produce the new series based on Prodigies, featured on Radical Media’s YouTube channel THNKR. The series will follow exceptionally gifted and precocious young people as they navigate lives where their outsized talents and abilities offer them limitless opportunities but sometimes at the expense of “just being a kid.” Parsons will produce the series with producing partner, Todd Spiewak, under their newly hung banner That’s Wonderful Productions, LLC.
Jim Parsons Developing TV Series Based On YouTube’s ‘Prodigies’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Boston Teamsters' 'Top Chef' Threats Become Statewide Campaign Issue
- Olafur Darri Olafsson Joins AMC Comedy Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Shohreh Aghdashloo & Steven Strait In 'The Expanse'
- Sundance Institute Taps Pair To Lead Its New Frontier Program
- A24, DirecTV Acquire Liam Hemsworth Thriller 'Cut Bank'
- Jeffrey Katzenberg Accepts Deadline's ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Video