The Big Bang Theory’s Jim Parsons is partnering with @radical.media to develop and executive produce the new series based on Prodigies, featured on Radical Media’s YouTube channel THNKR. The series will follow exceptionally gifted and precocious young people as they navigate lives where their outsized talents and abilities offer them limitless opportunities but sometimes at the expense of “just being a kid.” Parsons will produce the series with producing partner, Todd Spiewak, under their newly hung banner That’s Wonderful Productions, LLC.
Jim Parsons Developing TV Series Based On YouTube’s ‘Prodigies’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong Un' Targets Christmas Shoppers: 'Weekend Update'
- Mike Myers' Dr. Evil Advises Sony, Kim Jong Un On 'SNL'
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists