ITV Studios Global Entertainment, the commercial arm of the UK’s ITV, has set former NBCUniversal International Television Distribution exec Craig Bohland as VP of sales in the U.S. and Canada. He’ll be based in Los Angeles and be responsible for managing existing relationships and developing new business in the region. Bohland also previously held various sales posts at Comcast International Media Group. ITVSGE reps rights to in-house and third party productions including Hell’s Kitchen, Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan, Mr Selfridge, Come Dine With Me and Dancing On Ice.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Names Craig Bohland VP Of Sales For U.S. & Canada
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Summer Film Budgets vs. Total Worldwide Grosses
- Venice: Thelma Schoonmaker On Working With Martin Scorsese, 'Silence' & Preserving Michael Powell's Legacy
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”