ITV Studios Global Entertainment, the commercial arm of the UK’s ITV, has set former NBCUniversal International Television Distribution exec Craig Bohland as VP of sales in the U.S. and Canada. He’ll be based in Los Angeles and be responsible for managing existing relationships and developing new business in the region. Bohland also previously held various sales posts at Comcast International Media Group. ITVSGE reps rights to in-house and third party productions including Hell’s Kitchen, Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan, Mr Selfridge, Come Dine With Me and Dancing On Ice.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Names Craig Bohland VP Of Sales For U.S. & Canada
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Tartaglione
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Rome Film Festival Reveals First 5 English-Language Titles; Soda Pictures Bringing 'Phoenix' To UK; More
- 'Help! I Can't Cook' Serves Up Record Debut In Israel; Is Keshet In The Sweet Spot Again?
- China: Understanding & Respect Key To Massive Market, But Does Anybody Know Anything?
- Global Showbiz Briefs: BBC's Hugh Bonneville Starrer 'W1A' Back For Season 2; Denmark's TDC Group Paying $2.15B For Norwegian…
- Intl Box Office Final: No. 1 Bragging Rights In China Too Close To Call As 'Storm,' 'Expendables 3′ And 'Apes' Fight It Out
- Patrice Théroux Exiting eOne; Steve Bertram Named President Global Film Group