ITV Studios Global Entertainment, the commercial arm of the UK’s ITV, has set former NBCUniversal International Television Distribution exec Craig Bohland as VP of sales in the U.S. and Canada. He’ll be based in Los Angeles and be responsible for managing existing relationships and developing new business in the region. Bohland also previously held various sales posts at Comcast International Media Group. ITVSGE reps rights to in-house and third party productions including Hell’s Kitchen, Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan, Mr Selfridge, Come Dine With Me and Dancing On Ice.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Names Craig Bohland VP Of Sales For U.S. & Canada
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest International News
- Josh Stewart & Delroy Lindo Join Michael Winnick’s ‘Malicious’
- ‘The Secret Life Of Pets’ Woofs It Past $500M At International Box Office
- Sergei Bodrov To Direct ‘Samson And Delilah’ – AFM
- Joachim Rønning Attached To Direct David Heyman’s ‘Methuselah’ With Tom Cruise
- UK High Court Orders ISPs To Block 13 Piracy Websites
- Viacom Board Poised To Give CEO Job To International Networks Chief Bob Bakish