ITV Studios Global Entertainment, the commercial arm of the UK’s ITV, has set former NBCUniversal International Television Distribution exec Craig Bohland as VP of sales in the U.S. and Canada. He’ll be based in Los Angeles and be responsible for managing existing relationships and developing new business in the region. Bohland also previously held various sales posts at Comcast International Media Group. ITVSGE reps rights to in-house and third party productions including Hell’s Kitchen, Wild Things With Dominic Monaghan, Mr Selfridge, Come Dine With Me and Dancing On Ice.
ITV Studios Global Entertainment Names Craig Bohland VP Of Sales For U.S. & Canada
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest International News
- No. 13 ‘Batman V. Superman’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- London Attack: Capital Carries On Amid New Reality
- No. 14 ‘The Conjuring 2’ Box Office Profits – 2016 Most Valuable Movie Blockbuster Tournament
- Adrien Brody Joins ‘Peaky Blinders’ Season 4; First Story Elements Revealed
- ‘Beauty And The Beast’ Brings Global Box Office To $462M Through Wednesday
- Connor Swindells Joins Gerard Butler & Peter Mullan In ‘Keepers’