ITV Studios America has signed a first-look development deal with non-scripted production company Bishop-Lyons Entertainment. Bishop-Lyons was launched in 2010 by veteran producers Andrew Bishop, who serves as CEO, and David Lyons, who is president.
ITV Studios America Inks First-Look Deal With Bishop-Lyons Entertainment
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Smuggled $120K & Faces 2.5 Years In Jail After $5M Fraud Case Guilty Plea
'Sons Of Anarchy' Mayans Spinoff At FX Gets Script Order & Title; Elgin James Joins Kurt Sutter As Co-Creator
Cristina Ferrare Out, Replaced By Debbie Matenopoulos As Co-Host Of Hallmark Channel's 'Home & Family'
Latest TV News
- ‘American Horror Story’ Unveils Season 6 Logo
- Aharon Ipalé Dies: ‘The Mummy’ Actor Was 74
- Drew Barrymore Circling Talk Show From Warner Bros TV
- Ellie Reed Cast In Netflix Comedy Series ‘Girlboss’, Signs With CAA
- Publicist Kasey Kitchen Joins East 2 West Collective
- Istanbul Airport Attack: Turkey Government Says 36 Dead In “Terrorist” Bombings