The latest from Joel and Ethan Coen stars Oscar Isaac as a singer-songwriter looking for a break in the 1960s Greenwich Village folk scene. It has yet to land at a distributor. The first Inside Llewyn Davis trailer arrived via an invitation to the film’s debut screening next month hosted by Nonesuch Records and T-Bone Burnett, who re-teams with the Coens on the music for Llewyn after earning five Grammys for his work on the duo’s O Brother Where Art Thou? Carey Mulligan reunites with Drive co-star Isaac in the film, which also stars John Goodman, Garrett Hedlund, Justin Timberlake, F. Murray Abraham, and Adam Driver and Alex Karpovsky of HBO’s Girls.
Hot Trailer: ‘Inside Llewyn Davis’
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation