Here Comes Honey Boo Boo came back strong Sunday with a Halloween special, which drew 3.1 million viewers. The hourlong special was the TLC redneck reality series’ most-watched and highest-rated episode to date; it garnered a 1.7 rating in adults 18-49 and a 20% rise from the 1.4 rating of the show’s last original September 27. Honey Boo Boo, which premiered in August, follows the antics of tiny pageant sensation Alana Thompson and her family. The initial 10 episodes of Season 1 proved a big hit for the network, averaging 2.4 million viewers. The Authentic Entertainment-produced series has one more special coming this month: a Thanksgiving special January 13. That will be followed by a Never Seen Before clip show February 10 and a Christmas special February 17.
‘Honey Boo Boo’ Halloween Special Pulls In 3.1 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Patten
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- North Korean Link To Sony Hack Shifts Legal Landscape For Studio
- North Korea “Responsible” For Sony Hack, FBI Confirms
- WME Owned IMG Hit With Latest Intern Class Action Lawsuit
- MPAA Hits “Shameful” Google Over Sony Hacking Revelations – Update
- Sundance 2015: Edgar Wright, Cary Fukunaga & Jonathan Nolan Among Fest's Jury Members