Franklin and Bash are getting a new boss. Heather Locklear has joined the cast of TNT’s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for the upcoming third season as a new series regular. She will play Rachel King, a stunning trial lawyer, with stiletto heels and clothes tailored within an inch of their life. Locklear is filling the void left by the departure of Garcelle Beauvais, whose option was not picked up after Season 2 after producers felt the storyline of her character, Hanna Linden, had run its course. Locklear will star opposite leads Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Bash) and Breckin Meyer (Peter Jared Franklin) in the series, produced by Sony Pictures TV. Locklear, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, recently recurred on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland and wrapped Scary Movie 5.
Heather Locklear To Co-Star On Season 3 Of TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Raycom Media TV Stations Blacked Out By DirecTV In Carriage Dispute
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over