Franklin and Bash are getting a new boss. Heather Locklear has joined the cast of TNT’s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for the upcoming third season as a new series regular. She will play Rachel King, a stunning trial lawyer, with stiletto heels and clothes tailored within an inch of their life. Locklear is filling the void left by the departure of Garcelle Beauvais, whose option was not picked up after Season 2 after producers felt the storyline of her character, Hanna Linden, had run its course. Locklear will star opposite leads Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Bash) and Breckin Meyer (Peter Jared Franklin) in the series, produced by Sony Pictures TV. Locklear, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, recently recurred on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland and wrapped Scary Movie 5.
Heather Locklear To Co-Star On Season 3 Of TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Red Nose Day Actually: 'Love Actually' Short-Film Sequel With Hugh Grant, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy & More
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring