Franklin and Bash are getting a new boss. Heather Locklear has joined the cast of TNT’s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for the upcoming third season as a new series regular. She will play Rachel King, a stunning trial lawyer, with stiletto heels and clothes tailored within an inch of their life. Locklear is filling the void left by the departure of Garcelle Beauvais, whose option was not picked up after Season 2 after producers felt the storyline of her character, Hanna Linden, had run its course. Locklear will star opposite leads Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Bash) and Breckin Meyer (Peter Jared Franklin) in the series, produced by Sony Pictures TV. Locklear, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, recently recurred on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland and wrapped Scary Movie 5.
Heather Locklear To Co-Star On Season 3 Of TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”