Franklin and Bash are getting a new boss. Heather Locklear has joined the cast of TNT’s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for the upcoming third season as a new series regular. She will play Rachel King, a stunning trial lawyer, with stiletto heels and clothes tailored within an inch of their life. Locklear is filling the void left by the departure of Garcelle Beauvais, whose option was not picked up after Season 2 after producers felt the storyline of her character, Hanna Linden, had run its course. Locklear will star opposite leads Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Bash) and Breckin Meyer (Peter Jared Franklin) in the series, produced by Sony Pictures TV. Locklear, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, recently recurred on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland and wrapped Scary Movie 5.
Heather Locklear To Co-Star On Season 3 Of TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards