Franklin and Bash are getting a new boss. Heather Locklear has joined the cast of TNT’s legal dramedy Franklin & Bash for the upcoming third season as a new series regular. She will play Rachel King, a stunning trial lawyer, with stiletto heels and clothes tailored within an inch of their life. Locklear is filling the void left by the departure of Garcelle Beauvais, whose option was not picked up after Season 2 after producers felt the storyline of her character, Hanna Linden, had run its course. Locklear will star opposite leads Mark-Paul Gosselaar (Bash) and Breckin Meyer (Peter Jared Franklin) in the series, produced by Sony Pictures TV. Locklear, repped by Gersh and Brillstein Entertainment, recently recurred on TV Land’s Hot In Cleveland and wrapped Scary Movie 5.
Heather Locklear To Co-Star On Season 3 Of TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…
- Elizabeth Perkins Joins ‘Preacher’ Cast