TruTV has ordered a seventh season of its flagship series Hardcore Pawn, which just shot its 100th episode. The docu reality series is set at family-owned American Jewelry & Loan. In its sixth season, Hardcore Pawn, produced by Zodiak New York, has averaged 2.6 million viewers (+11% vs. Season 5), with 1.2 million adults 18-49 and 665,000 men 18-49.
‘Hardcore Pawn’ Renewed For Season 7
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates