TruTV has ordered a seventh season of its flagship series Hardcore Pawn, which just shot its 100th episode. The docu reality series is set at family-owned American Jewelry & Loan. In its sixth season, Hardcore Pawn, produced by Zodiak New York, has averaged 2.6 million viewers (+11% vs. Season 5), with 1.2 million adults 18-49 and 665,000 men 18-49.
‘Hardcore Pawn’ Renewed For Season 7
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel