TruTV has ordered a seventh season of its flagship series Hardcore Pawn, which just shot its 100th episode. The docu reality series is set at family-owned American Jewelry & Loan. In its sixth season, Hardcore Pawn, produced by Zodiak New York, has averaged 2.6 million viewers (+11% vs. Season 5), with 1.2 million adults 18-49 and 665,000 men 18-49.
‘Hardcore Pawn’ Renewed For Season 7
Trending Now on Deadline
Int'l Box Office Update: 'Guardians' Now 3rd Biggest Marvel Movie Ever; 'Dracula Untold', 'Gone Girl', 'Annabelle' Hold Well; Local Action In France, Mexico; More
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
Parents, Frequent Moviegoers Are Desensitized to Violence, Sex In Film; Likely So Is MPAA Ratings Board: Study
Box Office Weekend: 'Fury' Wins War With $23M+; 'Book Of Life,' $16.6M to $17M; 'Gone Girl' $100M; 'Best Of Me' $10M+
More From Andreeva
- Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
- 'The Erotic Silence Of The American Wife' Drama From Sally Robinson & Tony Krantz Set At ABC
- Tyra Banks Panel Talk Show To Launch In Fall 2015 On ABC Stations
- ABC Buys Bookclub Comedy From Patti Carr, Lara Olsen & Eva Longoria
- Pitbull To Return As Host Of American Music Awards