Boosted by a Hardcore Pawn original, spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago got off to a strong start, drawing more than 2.1 million viewers for its series premiere last night to rank as truTV‘s biggest series launch ever. It also scored truTV’s biggest series debut ever in adults 18-49 (1.0 million) and men 18-49 (602,000). The network’s previous most-watched series premiere was the August 2010 opener of the mothership Hardcore Pawn, which posted a solid 2.8 million total viewers, 1.4 million adults 18-49; and 827,000 men 18-49 at 9 PM last night, leading to the Hardcore Pawn: Chicago premiere. Hardcore Pawn: Chicago takes viewers behind the scenes at Royal Pawn Shop in Chicago.
‘Hardcore Pawn: Chicago’ Posts TruTV’s Highest-Rated Series Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate