Boosted by a Hardcore Pawn original, spinoff Hardcore Pawn: Chicago got off to a strong start, drawing more than 2.1 million viewers for its series premiere last night to rank as truTV‘s biggest series launch ever. It also scored truTV’s biggest series debut ever in adults 18-49 (1.0 million) and men 18-49 (602,000). The network’s previous most-watched series premiere was the August 2010 opener of the mothership Hardcore Pawn, which posted a solid 2.8 million total viewers, 1.4 million adults 18-49; and 827,000 men 18-49 at 9 PM last night, leading to the Hardcore Pawn: Chicago premiere. Hardcore Pawn: Chicago takes viewers behind the scenes at Royal Pawn Shop in Chicago.
‘Hardcore Pawn: Chicago’ Posts TruTV’s Highest-Rated Series Premiere
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two