We told you back in November that Hailee Steinfeld was boarding McG’s untitled action thriller starring Kevin Costner. Now Relativity Media and EuropaCorp are confirming that Steinfeld has closed her deal for the co-starring role, and Amber Heard and Connie Nielsen also are joining the movie. The darkly comic pic, in production in Paris and Serbia until April, stars Costner as a Secret Service agent who comes out of retirement for one last mission in exchange for access to an experimental drug that could save his life, all while trying to reconnect with his estranged daughter (played by Steinfeld). Hallucinatory, narcoleptic action ensues as he tries to complete the mission while battling the drug’s side effects. Luc Besson and Adi Hasak wrote the script, which was called Three Days To Kill. EuropaCorp’s Besson and Relativity’s Ryan Kavanaugh are producing; Marc Libert and Relativity’s Tucker Tooley are executive producing. Heard is repped by WME and Media Talent Group, and Nielsen by UTA and manager Estelle Lasher. Steinfeld is repped by ICM and Anonymous Content.
McG’s Kevin Costner Thriller Officially Adds Hailee Steinfeld; Amber Heard & Connie Nielsen Also Join
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa