GSN said today that the second season of The American Bible Challenge will return on March 21. Also coming in March, the network said, is the new reality series Family Trade which debuts on March 5 with two original back-to-back episodes at 8PM and 8:30 PM. (UPDATE, Feb.1: GSN said today that Family Trade is now going to debut on March 12) The first season of American Bible Show delivered GSN its highest viewership in 17 years with the show’s August 23 debut. The Jeff Foxworthy hosted faith-based game show is the network’s top original series ever. The network ordered nine one-hour episodes of season two. Family Trade is about the quirky barter system employed by G-Stone Motors, a GMC and Ford dealership in Middlebury, Vermont. GSN has ordered eight episodes of the series from Lionsgate and Eli Frankel’s studio-based Rogue Atlas Prods.
GSN’s ‘American Bible Challenge’ Back In March, ‘Family Trade’ To Debut Same Month
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'