GSN said today that the second season of The American Bible Challenge will return on March 21. Also coming in March, the network said, is the new reality series Family Trade which debuts on March 5 with two original back-to-back episodes at 8PM and 8:30 PM. (UPDATE, Feb.1: GSN said today that Family Trade is now going to debut on March 12) The first season of American Bible Show delivered GSN its highest viewership in 17 years with the show’s August 23 debut. The Jeff Foxworthy hosted faith-based game show is the network’s top original series ever. The network ordered nine one-hour episodes of season two. Family Trade is about the quirky barter system employed by G-Stone Motors, a GMC and Ford dealership in Middlebury, Vermont. GSN has ordered eight episodes of the series from Lionsgate and Eli Frankel’s studio-based Rogue Atlas Prods.
GSN’s ‘American Bible Challenge’ Back In March, ‘Family Trade’ To Debut Same Month
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date