GSN said today that the second season of The American Bible Challenge will return on March 21. Also coming in March, the network said, is the new reality series Family Trade which debuts on March 5 with two original back-to-back episodes at 8PM and 8:30 PM. (UPDATE, Feb.1: GSN said today that Family Trade is now going to debut on March 12) The first season of American Bible Show delivered GSN its highest viewership in 17 years with the show’s August 23 debut. The Jeff Foxworthy hosted faith-based game show is the network’s top original series ever. The network ordered nine one-hour episodes of season two. Family Trade is about the quirky barter system employed by G-Stone Motors, a GMC and Ford dealership in Middlebury, Vermont. GSN has ordered eight episodes of the series from Lionsgate and Eli Frankel’s studio-based Rogue Atlas Prods.
GSN’s ‘American Bible Challenge’ Back In March, ‘Family Trade’ To Debut Same Month
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video