Musician and producer Kirk Franklin will join GSN‘s The American Bible Challenge as musical co-host for the second season of the network’s breakout studio-based game, in which contestants compete based on their knowledge of the Bible. Franklin, along with musical director Kris Pooley, will lead a choir that will be featured on the show. Season 2 of American Bible Challenge, hosted by Jeff Foxworthy and produced by RelativityREAL, will premiere March 21. “The show is a fresh and fun approach to celebrating the Word of God, and being able to provide an element of praise, worship and honor is both exciting and humbling,” Franklin said. The series premiere last season delivered 1.7 million viewers, a record for GSN.
GSN’s ‘American Bible Challenge’ Adds Choir, Kirk Franklin As Co-Host
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'