EXCLUSIVE: One Earth Productions has announced a March 8 release date for Greedy Lying Bastards, a searing documentary about climate change. The filmmakers say the docu investigates the reasons behind stalled efforts to tackle climate change, despite consensus in the scientific community that it not only exists but is a growing problem moving us toward the brink of disaster. Focusing on the influence of Exxon and the Koch brothers, Greedy Lying Bastards features interviews with scientists, industry experts and international political delegates including UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon and former EPA head Christine Todd Whitman, as well as people personally affected by the changing climate and global warming deniers. Greedy Lying Bastards opens in 20 cities, including New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, Washington DC, San Francisco, Houston, Detroit, Seattle, Tampa, Miami, Denver, Phoenix, and San Diego. Directed by first-timer Craig Rosebraugh, the film is exec-produced by Daryl Hannah.
‘Greedy Lying Bastards’ Eco-Docu Set For March 8 Release
What's Hot on Deadline
'Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice': 2 New TV Spots Promote Gotham City, Metropolis & Turkish Airlines
Latest Film News
- Producer Marc Platt On Oscars Diversity, ‘Bridge Of Spies’ & Making ‘Grease’ Live
- Feds Probing ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ Producer Red Granite’s Money Relationships
- Bart & Fleming: Ava DuVernay In Demand; CEO Mischief And Focus Feature Casualties; ‘Spotlight’s…
- J.K. Simmons & Julie Delpy To Star In ‘The Bachelors’ From ‘Unbroken,’ ‘Descendants…
- ‘Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates’ Trailer: Can Efron & Devine Out-Party Kendrick & Plaza?
- Morgan Freeman To Receive Chaplin Award From Film Society Of Lincoln Center