Fox considered DVR play so important for new midseason drama The Following, it ran “Set Your DVR!’ ads for the show as part of the launch campaign, the first time anyone had done that. Many viewers did put the Kevin Bacon serial killer drama on their DVRs, and in Live +3, The Following’s Monday premiere rose to a 4.3/10 among adults 18-49, up +34% from its L+SD rating (3.2). The Following remains the second-highest rated drama debut of the season behind NBC’s Revolution (5.4/15 in Live+3, 33% gain vs. L+SD), just ahead of CBS’ Elementary (4.2/12). It also edged Fox’s cancelled 2011-12 dramas Terra Nova (4.1 in the L+3) and Alcatraz (4.0).
Fox’s ‘Following’ Gets DVR Boost In Live+3
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'