Glen Basner’s FilmNation Entertainment and UK production company Good Films have entered a long-term international sales pact which will kick off at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin. Good Films, founded by producer Miriam Segal, currently has a slate of six films budgeted at $10M-$52M. Going into production this year, Good Films has The Infiltrator, with The Lincoln Lawyer‘s Brad Furman attached to direct, and Invisible, with Everado Gout (Days Of Grace) attached to direct. Other projects on the slate include the adaptation of crime novel Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund and British director Polly Steele’s The F**k It Button.
FilmNation To Handle Good Films’ Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest Film News
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title And StudioCanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs
- Michael Moore Sidelined As ‘Where To Invade Next’ Opens – Specialty Preview
- Oscar Best Picture Smackdown: Deadline’s Pete Hammond Vs Gold Derby’s Tom O’Neil Both Asking, “What The Hell Is Going On?”…
- Four Studios Bidding On ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn’s Short Story ‘The Grownup’: Hot Package…