Glen Basner’s FilmNation Entertainment and UK production company Good Films have entered a long-term international sales pact which will kick off at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin. Good Films, founded by producer Miriam Segal, currently has a slate of six films budgeted at $10M-$52M. Going into production this year, Good Films has The Infiltrator, with The Lincoln Lawyer‘s Brad Furman attached to direct, and Invisible, with Everado Gout (Days Of Grace) attached to direct. Other projects on the slate include the adaptation of crime novel Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund and British director Polly Steele’s The F**k It Button.
FilmNation To Handle Good Films’ Slate
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Int'l Box Office: 'Apes' Dawns In China With $47M; 'Into The Storm' Whips Up Korea #1; 'Lucy' Crosses $150M; More