Glen Basner’s FilmNation Entertainment and UK production company Good Films have entered a long-term international sales pact which will kick off at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin. Good Films, founded by producer Miriam Segal, currently has a slate of six films budgeted at $10M-$52M. Going into production this year, Good Films has The Infiltrator, with The Lincoln Lawyer‘s Brad Furman attached to direct, and Invisible, with Everado Gout (Days Of Grace) attached to direct. Other projects on the slate include the adaptation of crime novel Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund and British director Polly Steele’s The F**k It Button.
FilmNation To Handle Good Films’ Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest Film News
- 'Casting JonBenet' Trailer: Director Kitty Green Revisits Murder Case Using Local Talent
- ‘Justice League’ Teaser Trailers Spotlight Batman, Aquaman & The Flash – Update
- Sony Update: New Candidate Emerges In Former Fox Exec Tony Vinciquerra
- AMPTP To Stuntwomen: If You See Something, Say Something
- Amy Pascal Wins Auction For Laura Dave Novel ‘Hello, Sunshine’; Author Scripting With ‘Spotlight’s…
- Emily Hampshire To Star In Indie ‘Never Saw It Coming’