Glen Basner’s FilmNation Entertainment and UK production company Good Films have entered a long-term international sales pact which will kick off at the upcoming European Film Market in Berlin. Good Films, founded by producer Miriam Segal, currently has a slate of six films budgeted at $10M-$52M. Going into production this year, Good Films has The Infiltrator, with The Lincoln Lawyer‘s Brad Furman attached to direct, and Invisible, with Everado Gout (Days Of Grace) attached to direct. Other projects on the slate include the adaptation of crime novel Postcard Killers by James Patterson and Swedish author Liza Marklund and British director Polly Steele’s The F**k It Button.
FilmNation To Handle Good Films’ Slate
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts