Endemol Group COO and Endemol France CEO Virginie Calmels is to leave the company “shortly” according to a statement. Calmels, who joined Big Brother producer Endemol in 2003, was named COO last year. Just last week, she was named president of the supervisory board of Euro Disney, but at the time of that announcement was expected to continue at Endemol. Nicolas Coppermann, who became managing director of Endemol France in May, will now become CEO. Endemol France’s recent credits include The Money Drop for TF1 and Undercover Boss for M6.
Endemol’s Virginie Calmels Resigns
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'If I Stay' Sinks, 'Sin City 2' Bombs, 'Game' Scrambles As 'Guardians' Steps Up To No. 1
More From Tartaglione
- Ken Loach Calls For Cultural Boycott Of Israel, Labels U.S. A “Bully”: Reports
- Global Showbiz Briefs: Berlin Sets Wim Wenders Homage; BBC Two Orders 'Stonemouth' & UK's First Transgender Series; More
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Boss David Abraham Says UK TV Biz Showing U.S. How It's Done
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Orders North Korea Political Thriller By Matt Charman
- Edinburgh: Judi Dench & More Join Benedict Cumberbatch In BBC Two's 'Richard III'
- Edinburgh: Channel 4 Joins Acquisition Bandwagon With Stakes In 4 Indies