Endemol Group COO and Endemol France CEO Virginie Calmels is to leave the company “shortly” according to a statement. Calmels, who joined Big Brother producer Endemol in 2003, was named COO last year. Just last week, she was named president of the supervisory board of Euro Disney, but at the time of that announcement was expected to continue at Endemol. Nicolas Coppermann, who became managing director of Endemol France in May, will now become CEO. Endemol France’s recent credits include The Money Drop for TF1 and Undercover Boss for M6.
Endemol’s Virginie Calmels Resigns
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Tartaglione
- Weinstein Co Acquires 'Roald Dahl's Esio Trot' With Judi Dench & Dustin Hoffman
- Hot Venice Clip: James Franco's 'The Sound And The Fury'
- N Korea Warns UK Over C4 Political Thriller: “Anti-DPRK Hysteria” Would Bring “Disgrace And Self-Destruction”
- Venice: Lars Von Trier Speaks, Sort Of; Helmer Prepping English-Language TV Series, Eyes “Huge Cast”
- 'X Factor UK' With Returning Simon Cowell Sheds 1M+ Viewers On Sunday (Video)
- Update: Oz Grants Disney Transfer Of Tax Incentive To Lure 'Pirates 5′ Down Under