The Killing has tapped its first new cast member for Season 3. Elias Koteas will join returning stars Mireille Enos and Joel Kinnaman on the upcoming season of the AMC/Fox TV Studios drama, in which homicide detective Sarah Linden will investigate the disappearance of another teen girl. Koteas will play Linden’s ex-partner Ed Skinner, a well-respected and intense cop with a personal secret. AMC recently signed on for a third season of The Killing, shepherded by showrunner Veena Sud, which will resolve the new mystery by the end of the season.
Elias Koteas To Co-Star On Season 3 Of ‘The Killing’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'Mistresses' Renewed For Third Season
- MTV Picks Up Mystery Comedy Pilot Directed By Zach Braff
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' On West Coast
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'