DreamWorks, which rousted former President Bill Clinton to introduce the Steven Spielberg-directed Lincoln at Sunday’s Golden Globes, continues to pull out the stops to get the movie noticed in Oscar season. Today, they’ve released a behind-the-scenes special entitled Lincoln: An American Journey, and they are making it available on iTunes at noon West Coast time, before the special airs January 20 on KCBS. It highlights the painstaking 12 years of work that went into re-creating the period as the 16th president worked to abolish slavery before the end of the Civil War. The film has grossed more than $150 million since opening November 9 and it’s up for 12 Oscars. Here’s a peek and it just went live:
DreamWorks Puts ‘Lincoln’ Special On iTunes
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Latest Film News
- STX President Sophie Watts Stepping Down
- Jane Fonda, Common & Gloria Allred To Speak At Sundance Respect Rally
- Hugh Wilson Dies: ‘WKRP In Cincinnati’ Creator Who Helmed ‘Police Academy’ & ‘First Wives Club…
- The Flash Movie: John Francis Daley & Jonathan Goldstein In Talks To Direct
- MPAA: Hollywood Is Key Driver Of U.S. Economy With $49 Billion Payout, Salaries Much Higher Than Nat’l Average
- Sam Rockwell To Receive Santa Barbara’s American Riviera Honor