DreamWorks, which rousted former President Bill Clinton to introduce the Steven Spielberg-directed Lincoln at Sunday’s Golden Globes, continues to pull out the stops to get the movie noticed in Oscar season. Today, they’ve released a behind-the-scenes special entitled Lincoln: An American Journey, and they are making it available on iTunes at noon West Coast time, before the special airs January 20 on KCBS. It highlights the painstaking 12 years of work that went into re-creating the period as the 16th president worked to abolish slavery before the end of the Civil War. The film has grossed more than $150 million since opening November 9 and it’s up for 12 Oscars. Here’s a peek and it just went live:
DreamWorks Puts ‘Lincoln’ Special On iTunes
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- A 'Sophie's Choice': 'Jaws' Or 'Goodfellas'?
- Paul Schrader's 'Dying Of The Light' Acquired By Lionsgate Home Entertainment