Jessica Lucas has signed on to Are We Officially Dating? The former Melrose Place reboot star replaces Deborah Ann Woll in the romantic comedy. After joining the movie last October, the True Blood star dropped out of the film due to scheduling in November. Zac Efron and Imogen Poots also star in the film about three male friends in New York City who make a pledge to stay single just as each of them starts to fall in love. Lucas plays Vera, the unfaithful wife of Michael B. Jordan’s Mikey character. The Canadian actress will also soon be seen as the lead in The CW’s Cult, which debuts on February 19. Tom Gormican is directing Are We Officially Dating? from his own script. Treehouse Pictures’ Justin Nappi and Kevin Turen are producing with Scott Aversano and Andrew O’Connor. Bill Block, John Friedberg, Michael Simkin, Jason Barrett and Manu Gargi are executive producing. Jessica Lucas is repped by The Gersh Agency and Thruline Entertainment.
‘Cult’s Jessica Lucas Joins ‘Are We Officially Dating?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest Film News
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA
- ‘Madea Halloween’ Gets $28.5M Treat, ‘Jack Reacher,’ $22.8M, ‘Ouija’ Grabs $14M, ‘Joneses’ Tanks…
- Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev ‘Mortal Engines’; Directing Debut For ‘Hobbit’ VFX Protege…