Jessica Lucas has signed on to Are We Officially Dating? The former Melrose Place reboot star replaces Deborah Ann Woll in the romantic comedy. After joining the movie last October, the True Blood star dropped out of the film due to scheduling in November. Zac Efron and Imogen Poots also star in the film about three male friends in New York City who make a pledge to stay single just as each of them starts to fall in love. Lucas plays Vera, the unfaithful wife of Michael B. Jordan’s Mikey character. The Canadian actress will also soon be seen as the lead in The CW’s Cult, which debuts on February 19. Tom Gormican is directing Are We Officially Dating? from his own script. Treehouse Pictures’ Justin Nappi and Kevin Turen are producing with Scott Aversano and Andrew O’Connor. Bill Block, John Friedberg, Michael Simkin, Jason Barrett and Manu Gargi are executive producing. Jessica Lucas is repped by The Gersh Agency and Thruline Entertainment.
‘Cult’s Jessica Lucas Joins ‘Are We Officially Dating?’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?
- Universal Lands Hot Novel ‘The Girl Before’; Ron Howard To Direct, Brian Grazer & Michael De Luca To Produce
- Lionsgate And ‘Gods Of Egypt’ Director Alex Proyas Apologize For Film’s Lack Of Diversity
- Roman Polanski Will Not Be Extradited To The U.S. From Poland
- ‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ Facebook Clip: Snoke Signals, Han Shoots First