Detectives on the case of missing 20th Century Fox distribution executive Gavin Smith say they plan to examine a gray SUV seized Wednesday at a marijuana grow house in Granada Hills, radio station KFI reports. The vehicle is registered to a suspected drug dealer whose wife has been questioned in the case and whose home has been searched twice. “We believe that this truck, it’s possible this truck, may have been involved, but we don’t know yet,” L.A. County Sheriffs homicide detective Ty Labbe told reporters. The vehicle will be searched for fingerprints and other biological evidence. DEA agents spotted the SUV in the driveway of the house as they prepared to seize the plants growing inside. The SUV’s license plate had been flagged in connection with Smith’s case. Owner of the SUV, John Creech, is in custody on unrelated drug charges.
Cops Find SUV Flagged In Case Of Missing Fox Exec Gavin Smith: KFI
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Why Nobody Chased ‘Alice Through The Looking Glass’: Memorial Day Box Office Postmortem
- Universal Changes ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Release Date Again; ‘Girl Trip’ Moves In
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil…
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast