Detectives on the case of missing 20th Century Fox distribution executive Gavin Smith say they plan to examine a gray SUV seized Wednesday at a marijuana grow house in Granada Hills, radio station KFI reports. The vehicle is registered to a suspected drug dealer whose wife has been questioned in the case and whose home has been searched twice. “We believe that this truck, it’s possible this truck, may have been involved, but we don’t know yet,” L.A. County Sheriffs homicide detective Ty Labbe told reporters. The vehicle will be searched for fingerprints and other biological evidence. DEA agents spotted the SUV in the driveway of the house as they prepared to seize the plants growing inside. The SUV’s license plate had been flagged in connection with Smith’s case. Owner of the SUV, John Creech, is in custody on unrelated drug charges.
Cops Find SUV Flagged In Case Of Missing Fox Exec Gavin Smith: KFI
What's Hot on Deadline
Billy Bob Thornton, Carla Juri & Charlie Hunnam Join Aaron Taylor-Johnson In 'A Million Little Pieces'
FX Acquires 'Jumanji', 'Transformers', 'Murder On the Orient Express', 'All the Money In the World' & More Movies
Latest Film News
- Bradford Dillman Dies: Star Of Broadway, Film And TV Was 87
- Morgan Neville On His Mister Rogers Sundance Docu, New Netflix Series & Civility
- A New Day For Sundance Ride-Share Post-Uber Helicopter Fiasco As Lyft Pulls In
- Netflix Seals Deal For ‘Sierra Burgess Is A Loser’
- Stephany Folsom Tapped To Script ‘Toy Story 4’
- ‘Three Identical Strangers’ Clip: Sundance Docu Hits Into Rare Triple Play