Detectives on the case of missing 20th Century Fox distribution executive Gavin Smith say they plan to examine a gray SUV seized Wednesday at a marijuana grow house in Granada Hills, radio station KFI reports. The vehicle is registered to a suspected drug dealer whose wife has been questioned in the case and whose home has been searched twice. “We believe that this truck, it’s possible this truck, may have been involved, but we don’t know yet,” L.A. County Sheriffs homicide detective Ty Labbe told reporters. The vehicle will be searched for fingerprints and other biological evidence. DEA agents spotted the SUV in the driveway of the house as they prepared to seize the plants growing inside. The SUV’s license plate had been flagged in connection with Smith’s case. Owner of the SUV, John Creech, is in custody on unrelated drug charges.
Cops Find SUV Flagged In Case Of Missing Fox Exec Gavin Smith: KFI
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Middle' Series Finale: ABC's Fond Farewell To America's Beloved TV Family Is One "Heck Of A Ride"
'The Middle' Co-Creator On The "Bittersweet" Series Finale, Devoted Fans And Possible 10-Year Reboot
Latest Film News
- Selma Blair, Graham Greene To Star In Horror Thriller ‘The Great Illusion’
- Richard ‘Dick’ Goodwin Dies: Political Speechwriter Whose Early Life As Special Counsel Was Basis For ‘Quiz Show…
- Helen Hunt, Ana de Armas & John Leguizamo Join ‘The Night Clerk’ Thriller
- Warner Bros. & Producer Dan Lin’s Rebranded Company Rideback Renew First-Look Feature Deal
- ‘It: Chapter Two’ Cast Grows: Jay Ryan To Play Adult Ben Hanscom
- ‘Black Beauty’ Movie In Works With Ashley Avis Set To Write & Direct