Condé Nast Entertainment has named Robert Green SVP Creative – Digital. In his new role, which begins immediately, Green will be responsible for developing, producing and managing the creation of original content for CNE’s digital video channels based on Condé Nast’s iconic brands. The co-founder of Media Ventures Pictures will draw on his experience producing TV shows and films, and his most recent post as an executive producer of streaming news network HuffPost Live, to build and expand CNE’s digital content and distribution business. Green will work with Fred Santarpia, CNE’s chief digital officer, and report to Conde Nast Entertainment president Dawn Ostroff. Green has executive produced more than 20 television projects for networks including Lifetime and Fox as well as several international media companies including Telecino and TF1. As a development executive, his film credits include Gladiator, Stuart Little and Spy Game. Since 2007, Green has also headed Another Green World, a production company that has created original content for studios, networks, politicians, consumer brands and digital outlets.
Conde Nast Entertainment Taps Robert Green To Lead Digital Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction