Condé Nast Entertainment has named Robert Green SVP Creative – Digital. In his new role, which begins immediately, Green will be responsible for developing, producing and managing the creation of original content for CNE’s digital video channels based on Condé Nast’s iconic brands. The co-founder of Media Ventures Pictures will draw on his experience producing TV shows and films, and his most recent post as an executive producer of streaming news network HuffPost Live, to build and expand CNE’s digital content and distribution business. Green will work with Fred Santarpia, CNE’s chief digital officer, and report to Conde Nast Entertainment president Dawn Ostroff. Green has executive produced more than 20 television projects for networks including Lifetime and Fox as well as several international media companies including Telecino and TF1. As a development executive, his film credits include Gladiator, Stuart Little and Spy Game. Since 2007, Green has also headed Another Green World, a production company that has created original content for studios, networks, politicians, consumer brands and digital outlets.
Conde Nast Entertainment Taps Robert Green To Lead Digital Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive