Condé Nast Entertainment has named Robert Green SVP Creative – Digital. In his new role, which begins immediately, Green will be responsible for developing, producing and managing the creation of original content for CNE’s digital video channels based on Condé Nast’s iconic brands. The co-founder of Media Ventures Pictures will draw on his experience producing TV shows and films, and his most recent post as an executive producer of streaming news network HuffPost Live, to build and expand CNE’s digital content and distribution business. Green will work with Fred Santarpia, CNE’s chief digital officer, and report to Conde Nast Entertainment president Dawn Ostroff. Green has executive produced more than 20 television projects for networks including Lifetime and Fox as well as several international media companies including Telecino and TF1. As a development executive, his film credits include Gladiator, Stuart Little and Spy Game. Since 2007, Green has also headed Another Green World, a production company that has created original content for studios, networks, politicians, consumer brands and digital outlets.
Conde Nast Entertainment Taps Robert Green To Lead Digital Unit
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser