Comedy Central and Open Road Films have made a deal for a film package that includes the first-window broadcast premiere of Marlon Wayans’ new comedy A Haunted House and Dax Shepard’s Hit & Run. The cable network’s window for A Haunted House will begin in March 2015 and is exclusive to all Viacom Media Networks; the first-position window of Hit & Run will begin in November 2014.
Comedy Central Buys Open Road Package
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot