Comedy Central and Open Road Films have made a deal for a film package that includes the first-window broadcast premiere of Marlon Wayans’ new comedy A Haunted House and Dax Shepard’s Hit & Run. The cable network’s window for A Haunted House will begin in March 2015 and is exclusive to all Viacom Media Networks; the first-position window of Hit & Run will begin in November 2014.
Comedy Central Buys Open Road Package
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video