Comedy Central and Open Road Films have made a deal for a film package that includes the first-window broadcast premiere of Marlon Wayans’ new comedy A Haunted House and Dax Shepard’s Hit & Run. The cable network’s window for A Haunted House will begin in March 2015 and is exclusive to all Viacom Media Networks; the first-position window of Hit & Run will begin in November 2014.
Comedy Central Buys Open Road Package
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates