Comedy Central and Open Road Films have made a deal for a film package that includes the first-window broadcast premiere of Marlon Wayans’ new comedy A Haunted House and Dax Shepard’s Hit & Run. The cable network’s window for A Haunted House will begin in March 2015 and is exclusive to all Viacom Media Networks; the first-position window of Hit & Run will begin in November 2014.
Comedy Central Buys Open Road Package
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories