Comedy Central and Open Road Films have made a deal for a film package that includes the first-window broadcast premiere of Marlon Wayans’ new comedy A Haunted House and Dax Shepard’s Hit & Run. The cable network’s window for A Haunted House will begin in March 2015 and is exclusive to all Viacom Media Networks; the first-position window of Hit & Run will begin in November 2014.
Comedy Central Buys Open Road Package
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Nickelodeon Partners With NFL, MLS & NASCAR For NickSports
- Russell Crowe-Ryan Gosling Pic 'The Nice Guys' Gets Summer 2016 Release Date
- 'The Walking Dead' Unveils Season 5 Key Art
- Toronto Roundup: 'Sunshine Superman', 'Match' & 'The Daughter' Sales Deals, More
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers “Making Small…Positive Steps” As She's Brought Out Of Medically Induced Coma
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'