We Bought A Zoo co-star Colin Ford has become the first actor cast in Under The Dome, a 13-episode series from Steven Spielberg and Stephen King to air this summer. Based on King’s bestselling 2009 novel, the series is set in Chester’s Mill, a small New England town suddenly and inexplicably sealed off from the rest of the world by an enormous transparent dome. The town’s inhabitants must deal with surviving the post-apocalyptic conditions while searching for answers to what this barrier is, where it came from and if and when it will go away. Ford will play Joe, a teenager living in Chester’s Mill, a very smart kid who’s understandably freaked out when he discovers that the mysterious barrier covers the whole town — and both his parents are outside of it. The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo helmer Niels Arden Oplev is directing the first episode from a script by Brian K. Vaughan. Spielberg’s Amblin Television, which developed the project, co-produces with CBS TV Studios. Neal Baer serves as showrunner. DreamWorks’ Stacey Snider is executive producing with Spielberg, King, Baer, Vaughn, Justin Falvey and Darryl Frank. In addition to playing Matt Damon’s teen son in We Bought A Zoo, Ford, repped by UTA and Management 360, played Young Sam Winchester on the CW’s Supernatural, recently guest starred on NBC’s Revolution and voices the title character on the Disney Jr. animated series Jake And The Never Land Pirates.
Colin Ford Cast In CBS Series ‘Under The Dome’ Based On Stephen King’s Novel
What's Hot on Deadline
Cannes 70th Bash: "Cinema Is With Manchester" Says Fest Boss; Guillermo del Toro Talks "Monsters...In Post-Truth Age"
Latest TV News
- Sean Hannity “I Am Not Discussing” DNC Staffer Murder Story “For Now”
- Jon Stewart & HBO Scrap His Digital Animated Series Project
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ Producer Sued After Tyra Banks “Physically Manipulated” Young Girl
- ‘The Last Ship’ Season 4 Gets August Premiere Date On TNT
- ‘The Handmaid’s Tale’ Creative Team Talks Going Beyond The Book – The Contenders Emmys Video
- Laura Bell Bundy Joins ‘Good Behavior’; ‘Zoo’ Casts Delon de Metz