EXCLUSIVE: NBC’s freshman Chicago Fire has been a late bloomer. The firefighter drama did not premiere until October. It started off slow but held onto its lead-in and did just well enough in its first few airings to earn a back 9 order. The Dick Wolf-produced series then kept steady and started to grow, hitting series highs earlier this month. Now it has been given an order for one extra episode, bringing its freshman season to 23 episodes.
‘Chicago Fire’s Order Upped By One Episode
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'