CBS’ The Talk may have just sealed its fourth season renewal. The daytime talk show, which had been on a ratings upswing this fall, delivered its largest weekly audience ever last week, 2.49 million viewers, up 10% from the same week last year. In female demographics, The Talk averaged 0.8/05 in women 18-49, its best rating since the week ending Sept. 28, and a 1.1/6 in women 25-54. In the two demos, The Talk matched rival The View for the first time this season with a full week of regularly scheduled broadcasts.
CBS’ ‘The Talk’ Draws Largest Weekly Audience, Ties ‘The View’ In Key Demos
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Praises Newt Gingrich For Telling Megyn Kelly She’s Fascinated With Sex
- Stana Katic Poised To Star In Thriller Drama Series ‘Absentia’ For Sony’s AXN
- Hollywood Research Firm MarketCast Sold To Kohlberg & Co.
- World Series Ratings Up For Game 1 On Fox; Most Shows Hold Up Well Against It
- AwesomenessTV & Verizon Hire Ex-Uni TV Head Of Drama Russell Rothberg As SVP
- LAPD Has “No Suspects” In Donald Trump’s Walk Of Fame Star Destruction