CBS’ The Talk may have just sealed its fourth season renewal. The daytime talk show, which had been on a ratings upswing this fall, delivered its largest weekly audience ever last week, 2.49 million viewers, up 10% from the same week last year. In female demographics, The Talk averaged 0.8/05 in women 18-49, its best rating since the week ending Sept. 28, and a 1.1/6 in women 25-54. In the two demos, The Talk matched rival The View for the first time this season with a full week of regularly scheduled broadcasts.
CBS’ ‘The Talk’ Draws Largest Weekly Audience, Ties ‘The View’ In Key Demos
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast