CBS’ The Talk may have just sealed its fourth season renewal. The daytime talk show, which had been on a ratings upswing this fall, delivered its largest weekly audience ever last week, 2.49 million viewers, up 10% from the same week last year. In female demographics, The Talk averaged 0.8/05 in women 18-49, its best rating since the week ending Sept. 28, and a 1.1/6 in women 25-54. In the two demos, The Talk matched rival The View for the first time this season with a full week of regularly scheduled broadcasts.
CBS’ ‘The Talk’ Draws Largest Weekly Audience, Ties ‘The View’ In Key Demos
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series