CBS’ The Talk may have just sealed its fourth season renewal. The daytime talk show, which had been on a ratings upswing this fall, delivered its largest weekly audience ever last week, 2.49 million viewers, up 10% from the same week last year. In female demographics, The Talk averaged 0.8/05 in women 18-49, its best rating since the week ending Sept. 28, and a 1.1/6 in women 25-54. In the two demos, The Talk matched rival The View for the first time this season with a full week of regularly scheduled broadcasts.
CBS’ ‘The Talk’ Draws Largest Weekly Audience, Ties ‘The View’ In Key Demos
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- DirecTV Picks Up 'Downton Abbey' Parody Series 'The Britishes' From Electus Digital
- 'Phantom Of The Opera' Drama Set At ABC With Marc Cherry Producing
- Archie Comics Drama Series 'Riverdale' Set At Fox With Greg Berlanti Producing
- Rebecca Creskoff Joins HBO's 'Silicon Valley' As New Regular
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'