Reality producer 11th Street Prods., the company behind the hit MTV Teen Mom franchise, has signed with CAA. It was previously at UTA. Led by Morgan J. Freeman and Dia Sokol Savage, 11th Street Prods. developed and produces Teen Mom and the series that spawned it, 16 And Pregnant, for MTV. Teen Mom 2 is currently the No.2 show in Women 18-34 and 18-49 in all of primetime cable, only behind AMC’s The Walking Dead.
CAA Signs ‘Teen Mom’ Producer 11th Street Productions
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Actress Accuses 'Girls' EP Murray Miller Of Sexual Assault; Showrunners Lena Dunham & Jenni Konner Defend Him - Update
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book