Reality producer 11th Street Prods., the company behind the hit MTV Teen Mom franchise, has signed with CAA. It was previously at UTA. Led by Morgan J. Freeman and Dia Sokol Savage, 11th Street Prods. developed and produces Teen Mom and the series that spawned it, 16 And Pregnant, for MTV. Teen Mom 2 is currently the No.2 show in Women 18-34 and 18-49 in all of primetime cable, only behind AMC’s The Walking Dead.
CAA Signs ‘Teen Mom’ Producer 11th Street Productions
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ABC News Makes It Official: Amy Robach To Co-Anchor ’20/20′
- BBC Developing Entertainment Competition Format ‘First And Last’ From Endemol Shine’s Zeppotron
- ‘American Idol’ First: Simulcast Will Allow Live Voting Across The US
- Warner Bros Promotes Korean Execs; Cineflix Hires Newen Chief; BBC Studios Opens Drama Unit – Global Briefs
- Natalka Znak Reveals How She Skated Off With Fox Pilot For Big-Budget Entertainment Format ‘Revolution’
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV