Reality producer 11th Street Prods., the company behind the hit MTV Teen Mom franchise, has signed with CAA. It was previously at UTA. Led by Morgan J. Freeman and Dia Sokol Savage, 11th Street Prods. developed and produces Teen Mom and the series that spawned it, 16 And Pregnant, for MTV. Teen Mom 2 is currently the No.2 show in Women 18-34 and 18-49 in all of primetime cable, only behind AMC’s The Walking Dead.
CAA Signs ‘Teen Mom’ Producer 11th Street Productions
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office FINAL: 'Maze Runner' Finds $32.5M; Liam's 'Walk' Limps In With $12.7M; 'Where I Leave You,' $11.5M
More From Andreeva
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman
- Shea Whigham To Co-Star On 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- 'Shark Tank' Star Kevin O'Leary Signs With UTA
- Jacki Weaver To Co-Star In Seth MacFarlane's 'Blunt Talk' Series On Starz
- CW's 'The Flash' & 'Jane The Virgin' Get Backup Script Orders Ahead Of Premieres