Reality producer 11th Street Prods., the company behind the hit MTV Teen Mom franchise, has signed with CAA. It was previously at UTA. Led by Morgan J. Freeman and Dia Sokol Savage, 11th Street Prods. developed and produces Teen Mom and the series that spawned it, 16 And Pregnant, for MTV. Teen Mom 2 is currently the No.2 show in Women 18-34 and 18-49 in all of primetime cable, only behind AMC’s The Walking Dead.
CAA Signs ‘Teen Mom’ Producer 11th Street Productions
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'