EXCLUSIVE: Two of Lifetime‘s new Army Wives are getting husbands. Burgess Jenkins and Joshua Henry are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Army Wives. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8. As part of the series’ mini-revamp, Army Wives added three actresses as new regulars — Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore — as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from series regular to recurring. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, Staff Sgt. Eddie Hall. Henry will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Burges, repped by KLWGN, has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville. Henry is a Tony nominee for The Scottsboro Boys.
Burgess Jenkins & Joshua Henry Join ‘Army Wives’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Revenge' Ratings Leap After Cancellation, 'Secrets & Lies', 'Last Man On Earth' & 'Madam Secretary' Finales Even
Latest TV News
- Cary Elwes Joins ‘The Art Of More’ Drama Series On Crackle
- ‘Gotham’ Ratings Rise For Finale, Letterman Special Strong, ‘Voice’ Down
- Gale Anne Hurd's Valhalla Entertainment Renews Deal With Universal Cable Prods.
- Lester Holt Attracts Largest Audience In Evening News Race; David Muir Takes News Demo
- ‘Comedy Bang! Bang!’ Renewed For Season 5 By IFC
- ‘Borgen’ Creator Adam Price Preps Faith-Themed Drama ‘Rides Upon The Storm’