EXCLUSIVE: Two of Lifetime‘s new Army Wives are getting husbands. Burgess Jenkins and Joshua Henry are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Army Wives. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8. As part of the series’ mini-revamp, Army Wives added three actresses as new regulars — Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore — as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from series regular to recurring. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, Staff Sgt. Eddie Hall. Henry will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Burges, repped by KLWGN, has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville. Henry is a Tony nominee for The Scottsboro Boys.
Burgess Jenkins & Joshua Henry Join ‘Army Wives’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Exiting Fox News Analyst Blasts Network As "Propaganda Machine" For "Ethically Ruinous Administration"
Latest TV News
- ‘Supernatural’ EPs & Cast On Potential Season 14 Pick Up & What To Expect In The Remaining Episodes
- Jimmy Kimmel Lacerates Donald Trump For Congratulating Vladimir Putin On Fixed Election Win
- As The Weinstein World Turns, Industry Asks: Who Is Lantern Asset Management?
- Olivia De Havilland’s Lawyers Make Her Case In ‘Feud’ Appeals Hearing
- Bankruptcy Court Approves Weinstein Co.’s Plans To Keep Lights On, Employees Paid
- Nick Weidenfeld Inks First-Look Animation Deal With Hulu