EXCLUSIVE: Two of Lifetime‘s new Army Wives are getting husbands. Burgess Jenkins and Joshua Henry are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Army Wives. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8. As part of the series’ mini-revamp, Army Wives added three actresses as new regulars — Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore — as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from series regular to recurring. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, Staff Sgt. Eddie Hall. Henry will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Burges, repped by KLWGN, has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville. Henry is a Tony nominee for The Scottsboro Boys.
Burgess Jenkins & Joshua Henry Join ‘Army Wives’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'