EXCLUSIVE: Two of Lifetime‘s new Army Wives are getting husbands. Burgess Jenkins and Joshua Henry are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Army Wives. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8. As part of the series’ mini-revamp, Army Wives added three actresses as new regulars — Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore — as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from series regular to recurring. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, Staff Sgt. Eddie Hall. Henry will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Burges, repped by KLWGN, has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville. Henry is a Tony nominee for The Scottsboro Boys.
Burgess Jenkins & Joshua Henry Join ‘Army Wives’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot