EXCLUSIVE: Two of Lifetime‘s new Army Wives are getting husbands. Burgess Jenkins and Joshua Henry are set to recur on the upcoming seventh season of Army Wives. Both have options to become regulars if the veteran drama goes to Season 8. As part of the series’ mini-revamp, Army Wives added three actresses as new regulars — Ashanti, Torrey DeVitto and Elle McLemore — as original cast member member Kim Delaney is departing and Sally Pressman is scaling back from series regular to recurring. Jenkins will play Maggie’s (DeVitto) husband, Staff Sgt. Eddie Hall. Henry will play the role of Quincy, Latasha’s (Ashanti) husband. Burges, repped by KLWGN, has been recurring on ABC’s Nashville. Henry is a Tony nominee for The Scottsboro Boys.
Burgess Jenkins & Joshua Henry Join ‘Army Wives’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot