Downton Abbey co-star Amy Nuttall has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners. This marks the first U.S. representation for the British actress who has played housemaid Ethel since Season 2 of the hit ITV period drama. Later this month she will be attending the SAG Awards as part of the Best Drama Ensemble-nominated cast of Downton Abbey. Nuttall, repped in the UK by Oriana Elia at The Rights House, previously spent five years on the long-running ITV soap Emmerdale and has an extensive musical theater resume.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs ‘Downton Abbey’ Co-Star Amy Nuttall
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Maher Under Gun Over Late-'90s Video Condoning Sex Between 33-Year-Old Teacher And 12-Year-Old Student
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?