Downton Abbey co-star Amy Nuttall has signed with Brillstein Entertainment Partners. This marks the first U.S. representation for the British actress who has played housemaid Ethel since Season 2 of the hit ITV period drama. Later this month she will be attending the SAG Awards as part of the Best Drama Ensemble-nominated cast of Downton Abbey. Nuttall, repped in the UK by Oriana Elia at The Rights House, previously spent five years on the long-running ITV soap Emmerdale and has an extensive musical theater resume.
Brillstein Entertainment Signs ‘Downton Abbey’ Co-Star Amy Nuttall
What's Hot on Deadline
Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations Announced: 'Carol', 'Spotlight', 'Beasts Of Nation' Come Up Strong
CW's 'DC's Legends Of Tomorrow', 'The 100', Get Premiere Dates, 'Vampire Diaries', 'The Originals' Move To Friday
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better