Several TV shows have addressed the “extreme” theme — extreme cheapskates, extreme couponing, extreme makeovers — and now it’s extreme parenting. Bravo Media has given the go-ahead to the new series Extreme Guide To Parenting (working title), a look at parents who practice unique styles of raising their children. Each episode will give a candid inside look at two separate households with different forms of parenting — and each family strongly believes their methods are the perfect model for raising successful children. Some techniques include attachment, parents who breastfeed their children until age 4…or older; helicopter, in which parents are so protective they use disguises to monitor their offspring’s every move; and fiercely competitive, parents who enroll their children in Mandarin Chinese courses before they can spell. Punched in the Head is producing, with Craig D’Entrone and Amelia D’Entrone executive producing.
Bravo Media Greenlights ‘Extreme Guide To Parenting’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?