Several TV shows have addressed the “extreme” theme — extreme cheapskates, extreme couponing, extreme makeovers — and now it’s extreme parenting. Bravo Media has given the go-ahead to the new series Extreme Guide To Parenting (working title), a look at parents who practice unique styles of raising their children. Each episode will give a candid inside look at two separate households with different forms of parenting — and each family strongly believes their methods are the perfect model for raising successful children. Some techniques include attachment, parents who breastfeed their children until age 4…or older; helicopter, in which parents are so protective they use disguises to monitor their offspring’s every move; and fiercely competitive, parents who enroll their children in Mandarin Chinese courses before they can spell. Punched in the Head is producing, with Craig D’Entrone and Amelia D’Entrone executive producing.
Bravo Media Greenlights ‘Extreme Guide To Parenting’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Orange Is The New Green: Schilling, Dinklage Head To 'A Month In The Country'
- Rookie Comedies 'Selfie' & 'A To Z' Hit Hulu Ahead Of Network Premieres (Video)
- Turner CEO Says Plans For More “Streamlined, Nimble” Company Coming In Next Two Months
- Scott Adsit Joins AMC Pilot 'We Hate Paul Revere'; Sibylla Deen & Kylie Bunbury in Spike TV's 'Tut'
- Eva Longoria Joins Fox's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine'
- Universal & Legendary Date 'Krampus,' 'Spectral'; Open Road Shifts 'Nightcrawler'