The return of ABC‘s revamped Body Of Proof has been delayed by two weeks. Originally scheduled for February 5, the third season premiere of the crime procedural will now air on February 19. President Barack Obama’s State Of The Union will be televised on February 12, and ABC brass wanted to avoid introducing Body Of Proof 2.0 and then having to pre-empt it the very next week. As part of the show’s makeover, regulars Nicholas Bishop, John Carroll Lynch and Sonja Sohn were let go, while Elyes Gabel and Mark Valley were brought in as detectives. Behind the scenes, Evan Katz joined as executive producer.
‘Body of Proof’s Season Premiere Pushed
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Comedy Central Orders '@DadBoner' Animated Pilot Based On Twitter Feed
- NBC Nabs Kari Lizer Mom Comedy With Put Pilot Commitment
- HBO Ups Amy Gravitt, Nick Hall, David Levine & Francesca Orsi To SVP
- BOOM! Studios Inks First-Look Deal With 20th Century Fox TV
- Kevin Frazier Moves From 'The Insider' To 'ET'; Louis Aguirre To Replace Him
- Rachel Brosnahan To Star In CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'