The return of ABC‘s revamped Body Of Proof has been delayed by two weeks. Originally scheduled for February 5, the third season premiere of the crime procedural will now air on February 19. President Barack Obama’s State Of The Union will be televised on February 12, and ABC brass wanted to avoid introducing Body Of Proof 2.0 and then having to pre-empt it the very next week. As part of the show’s makeover, regulars Nicholas Bishop, John Carroll Lynch and Sonja Sohn were let go, while Elyes Gabel and Mark Valley were brought in as detectives. Behind the scenes, Evan Katz joined as executive producer.
‘Body of Proof’s Season Premiere Pushed
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
Will Big Chain Exhibitors Bypass MoviePass & Create Their Own Monthly Movie Ticket Clubs? - CinemaCon
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
Latest TV News
- ‘The Last O.G.’ & ‘Search Party’ Renewed At TBS
- CBS All Access Launches In Canada, Marking First Expansion Outside The U.S.
- Rose McGowan’s ‘Citizen Rose’ Limited Series Gets Air Date On E!
- ‘She’s Gotta Have It’s DeWanda Wise Discusses Nola Darling, A Fierce Black Female Icon…
- Teasing ‘GLOW’ Season 2, Betty Gilpin Unleashes Her Inner Gravitas Clown — Tribeca Studio
- ‘Wango Tango’ Summer Concert Will Be Televised Via Freeform