The network’s Battlestar Galactica prequel has been hurtling through space in various incarnations since Syfy decided last March not to go forward with the pilot for a potential series. Instead, Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome debuted as a weekly web series on the Machinima Prime YouTube channel, garnering around 8 million views. The network is now following through on its promise to give it an airdate, setting February 10 from 9-11 PM for its world TV premiere as a two-hour full-length movie. The Universal Cable Productions pic will include scenes not included in the online release, and it will be available on DVD, Blu-ray and VOD on February 19. Blood & Chrome is set during the first Cylon war and centers on young William Adama (Luke Pasqualino). David Eick is executive producer along with Michael Taylor, who wrote the teleplay from a story by Taylor, Eick, Bradley Thompson and David Weddle. All are veterans of Syfy’s original Battlestar series. Jonas Pate (Caprica) directed.
Syfy’s ‘Battlestar Galactica: Blood & Chrome’ (Finally) Gets TV Premiere Date
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…