BermanBraun has named Jeff Berman to the new position of president of Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun’s TV, film and digital production company. Jeff Berman (no relation) was GM of Digital Media for the NFL, and before that was president of sales and marketing at MySpace, and he oversaw the 2008 deal for Quarterlife to become the first scripted digital series to migrate from the web to network television. “We are thrilled to have Jeff join BermanBraun as president of the company,” said Gail Berman and Braun. “His vast expertise in media, technology and the consumer marketplace will be an asset to all of our divisions at BermanBraun.” In his role with the NFL, Jeff Berman oversaw the league’s web, mobile, social, and non-console gaming efforts, and spearheaded such cross-platform initiatives the integration of multi-party video chat into Fantasy Football (with Google Hangouts) and related television programming. At MySpace, responsibilities included branded advertising, sales operations, entertainment, content, and marketing.
NFL Exec Jeff Berman Named President Of BermanBraun
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- James Caan, Kevin Dillon, Sam Huntington Top Crackle Feature 'The Throwaways'
- USA's 'Benched' To Premiere October 28: Video
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Charles Dance Hints That Tywin Lannister Might Be Alive
- James Franco, Seth Rogen Celebrate Jimmy Fallon's 40th In Their Birthday Suits: VIDEO
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer