BermanBraun has named Jeff Berman to the new position of president of Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun’s TV, film and digital production company. Jeff Berman (no relation) was GM of Digital Media for the NFL, and before that was president of sales and marketing at MySpace, and he oversaw the 2008 deal for Quarterlife to become the first scripted digital series to migrate from the web to network television. “We are thrilled to have Jeff join BermanBraun as president of the company,” said Gail Berman and Braun. “His vast expertise in media, technology and the consumer marketplace will be an asset to all of our divisions at BermanBraun.” In his role with the NFL, Jeff Berman oversaw the league’s web, mobile, social, and non-console gaming efforts, and spearheaded such cross-platform initiatives the integration of multi-party video chat into Fantasy Football (with Google Hangouts) and related television programming. At MySpace, responsibilities included branded advertising, sales operations, entertainment, content, and marketing.
NFL Exec Jeff Berman Named President Of BermanBraun
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV