EXCLUSIVE: Ashley Tisdale has signed up for Left Behind, which is being toplined by Nicolas Cage. The actress, who stars in the upcoming Scary Movie 5, will play Chloe Steele, the daughter of Cage’s Ray Steele character. After millions of people suddenly disappear from Earth, Chloe wanders America looking to find any remaining members of her family. Vic Armstrong is directing the adaptation of the bestselling faith-based novels. Tisdale, the former High School Musical star, recently had a two-episode arc on FX’s Sons Of Anarchy. She is repped by CAA and Perlman Management Group.
Ashley Tisdale Joins ‘Left Behind’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Four Studios Bidding On 'Gone Girl' Author Gillian Flynn's Short Story 'The Grownup': Hot Package Du Jour
Latest Film News
- Competition Drama ‘Alone In Berlin’ Acquired By Altitude, Picturehouse In UK
- Clémence Poésy In ‘Final Portrait’ Frame; TrustNordisk Contracts Ole Bornedal’s Next – Berlin
- Hot Berlin Titles: What Buyers Are Buzzing About At The EFM
- Jose Padilha In Negotiations To Direct ‘Entebbe’ For Working Title, Studiocanal – Berlin
- ‘Mother’s Day’ Trailer: Roberts, Aniston, Hudson & Sudeikis Celebrate Momhood
- Russell Simmons’ All Def Movie Awards Set To Brings Laughs & Honor Oscars Snubs