The new late-night syndicated talk show officially became a go for the fall schedule after its clearances reached 85% of the country back in August. Now CBS Television Distribution has sold the strip in 95% of the U.S. ahead of its September 9 launch in mostly 10 PM and 11 PM slots. Tribune Broadcasting has stations in seven of the top 10 markets and is joined by pickups from CBS Television, Local TV, Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp, Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media, The Grant Group and Sunbeam Television. The Arsenio Hall Show is produced by CBS TV Distribution in association with Arsenio Hall Communications and Octagon Entertainment Prods. Hall is executive producer, and John Ferriter is executive producer.
‘Arsenio Hall’ Cleared In 95% Of Country
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Sony Pictures TV Taps PMK-BNC Exec Stacy Weitz As VP Communications
- Fox News Dominates But Down In August, CNN No. 2 In News Demo While MSNBC Takes Total Viewers
- Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama 'Warrior' From Justin Lin & ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
- Deadline Advisory: TV Ratings Delayed
- Viacom To Rebrand MTV Hits As NickMusic
- 'G.L.O.W.': Betty Gilpin To Co-Star In Netflix’s 1980s Wrestling Comedy Series