The new late-night syndicated talk show officially became a go for the fall schedule after its clearances reached 85% of the country back in August. Now CBS Television Distribution has sold the strip in 95% of the U.S. ahead of its September 9 launch in mostly 10 PM and 11 PM slots. Tribune Broadcasting has stations in seven of the top 10 markets and is joined by pickups from CBS Television, Local TV, Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp, Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media, The Grant Group and Sunbeam Television. The Arsenio Hall Show is produced by CBS TV Distribution in association with Arsenio Hall Communications and Octagon Entertainment Prods. Hall is executive producer, and John Ferriter is executive producer.
‘Arsenio Hall’ Cleared In 95% Of Country
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot