The new late-night syndicated talk show officially became a go for the fall schedule after its clearances reached 85% of the country back in August. Now CBS Television Distribution has sold the strip in 95% of the U.S. ahead of its September 9 launch in mostly 10 PM and 11 PM slots. Tribune Broadcasting has stations in seven of the top 10 markets and is joined by pickups from CBS Television, Local TV, Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp, Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media, The Grant Group and Sunbeam Television. The Arsenio Hall Show is produced by CBS TV Distribution in association with Arsenio Hall Communications and Octagon Entertainment Prods. Hall is executive producer, and John Ferriter is executive producer.
‘Arsenio Hall’ Cleared In 95% Of Country
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Loretta Devine Joins Jerrod Carmichael Comedy Pilot; Hemky Madera In 'Queen Of The South'
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video