The new late-night syndicated talk show officially became a go for the fall schedule after its clearances reached 85% of the country back in August. Now CBS Television Distribution has sold the strip in 95% of the U.S. ahead of its September 9 launch in mostly 10 PM and 11 PM slots. Tribune Broadcasting has stations in seven of the top 10 markets and is joined by pickups from CBS Television, Local TV, Sinclair Broadcasting, LIN Television Stations, Belo Corp, Cox Enterprises, Media General, Post-Newsweek Stations, Newport Television, Raycom Media, The Grant Group and Sunbeam Television. The Arsenio Hall Show is produced by CBS TV Distribution in association with Arsenio Hall Communications and Octagon Entertainment Prods. Hall is executive producer, and John Ferriter is executive producer.
‘Arsenio Hall’ Cleared In 95% Of Country
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'