Anchor Bay announced today that it is upping Julie Cartwright to executive vice president worldwide marketing effectively immediately. The former Senior VP will oversee the marketing for all of Anchor Bay’s releases from the distributor’s film division and STARZ Original series as well from The Weinstein Company, RADiUS Films and international programming sourced from the company’s Canadian, Australian and UK divisions. “Julie has both an incredible creative prowess and a keen understanding of the home entertainment category with its evolving physical and digital models,” said Anchor Bay Entertainment president Bill Clark in a statement. “She has been a key member of the ABE senior management team, delivering significant positive impact as an executive. We’re fortunate to be partnering with her and have on the team.” Cartwright started at the company in 1999. She left to work with HIT Entertainment before returning to Anchor Bay in 2003.
Anchor Bay Promotes Julie Cartwright To EVP Worldwide Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Nosing Out ‘Pitch Perfect’ For No. 1; ‘Mad Max’ Holds Strong; ‘Ultron’ To Cross $400M – Box…
- How Director Rick Famuyiwa Grew ‘Dope’ – Cannes Q&A
- Michael Fassbender In ‘Macbeth': A Pair Of Clips From Cannes
- Un Certain Regard Winners: ‘Rams’, ‘The High Sun’, ‘Treasure’ & More – Cannes
- ‘Son Of Saul’ Wins FIPRESCI; Ecumenical Jury Honors ‘Mia Madre’ – Cannes
- Hot Cannes ‘Circle’ Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In ‘Assassin’s Creed’, New ‘Bourne…