Anchor Bay announced today that it is upping Julie Cartwright to executive vice president worldwide marketing effectively immediately. The former Senior VP will oversee the marketing for all of Anchor Bay’s releases from the distributor’s film division and STARZ Original series as well from The Weinstein Company, RADiUS Films and international programming sourced from the company’s Canadian, Australian and UK divisions. “Julie has both an incredible creative prowess and a keen understanding of the home entertainment category with its evolving physical and digital models,” said Anchor Bay Entertainment president Bill Clark in a statement. “She has been a key member of the ABE senior management team, delivering significant positive impact as an executive. We’re fortunate to be partnering with her and have on the team.” Cartwright started at the company in 1999. She left to work with HIT Entertainment before returning to Anchor Bay in 2003.
Anchor Bay Promotes Julie Cartwright To EVP Worldwide Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Alcon Taps Catherine & Angela Paura To Run Global Marketing
- HBO Year-Ender Teases 'Game Of Thrones', 'Veep', More — Video
- Did U.S. Strike Back For Sony Hack? Massive North Korea Internet Outages Reported
- Jeff Zucker: CNN Had Terrific Year, Though “Not Without Its Challenges”
- Disney & Cable Operators Ink Retrans Deal For ABC-Owned Stations
- Alexandre Desplat On 'The Imitation Game': “I Was Moved By What Was Onscreen'