Anchor Bay announced today that it is upping Julie Cartwright to executive vice president worldwide marketing effectively immediately. The former Senior VP will oversee the marketing for all of Anchor Bay’s releases from the distributor’s film division and STARZ Original series as well from The Weinstein Company, RADiUS Films and international programming sourced from the company’s Canadian, Australian and UK divisions. “Julie has both an incredible creative prowess and a keen understanding of the home entertainment category with its evolving physical and digital models,” said Anchor Bay Entertainment president Bill Clark in a statement. “She has been a key member of the ABE senior management team, delivering significant positive impact as an executive. We’re fortunate to be partnering with her and have on the team.” Cartwright started at the company in 1999. She left to work with HIT Entertainment before returning to Anchor Bay in 2003.
Anchor Bay Promotes Julie Cartwright To EVP Worldwide Marketing
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest Film News
- Universal Changes Release Date On ‘Pitch Perfect 3’ Again
- Weinstein Company Blasts Open Road & ‘Little Prince’ Producers Over $35M ‘Playmobil’ Breached Deal
- ‘Rogue One’: Re-Shoots But No Test Screening; Release Date Not Impacted
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- Cate Blanchett’s Broadway Debut With Chekhovian ‘The Present’ Sets House & Cast
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016