EXCLUSIVE: Former Heroes star Ali Larter has been tapped as the female lead opposite Sean Bean in TNT‘s drama pilot Legends, from Homeland‘s Howard Gordon. Legends, developed by Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, centers on Martin Odum (Sean Bean), a deep-cover CIA operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Larter will play Crystal, an operative with D.C.O. who has a history with Martin and initially objects to his return to the task force. Co-starring in the pilot, from 20th TV’s Fox 21, are Steve Harris, Amber Valletta, Rob Mayes, Tina Majorino and Lux Haney Jardine. This marks the second consecutive pilot starring role for Larter at 20th TV, which also cast her as the lead in another CIA drama last season, Fox’s The Asset. Legends is executive produced by Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin and showrunners Cyrus Voris and Ethan Reiff.
Ali Larter Cast As Female Lead In Howard Gordon’s TNT Pilot ‘Legends’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Andreeva
- ABC Buys Medical Thriller From Janine Sherman Barrois & Aaron Kaplan
- Bob Cooper, EOne Prep Post-Apocalyptic Event Series With Book Acquisition
- Fox Buys Detective Drama Based On Australian Miniseries 'Jack Irish'
- 'The Greatest American Hero' Gets Fox Remake With Phil Lord & Chris Miller
- Jennifer Johnson Exiting 'The Following' As Showrunner, Trio Takes Over
- Enver Gjokaj & Chad Michael Murray Cast In ABC Series 'Marvel's Agent Carter'