EXCLUSIVE: Former Heroes star Ali Larter has been tapped as the female lead opposite Sean Bean in TNT‘s drama pilot Legends, from Homeland‘s Howard Gordon. Legends, developed by Gordon, Jeffrey Nachmanoff and Mark Bomback from the novel by Robert Littell, centers on Martin Odum (Sean Bean), a deep-cover CIA operative who has an uncanny ability to transform himself into a different person for each job. Larter will play Crystal, an operative with D.C.O. who has a history with Martin and initially objects to his return to the task force. Co-starring in the pilot, from 20th TV’s Fox 21, are Steve Harris, Amber Valletta, Rob Mayes, Tina Majorino and Lux Haney Jardine. This marks the second consecutive pilot starring role for Larter at 20th TV, which also cast her as the lead in another CIA drama last season, Fox’s The Asset. Legends is executive produced by Gordon, Nachmanoff, Alex Cary and Jonathan Levin and showrunners Cyrus Voris and Ethan Reiff.
Ali Larter Cast As Female Lead In Howard Gordon’s TNT Pilot ‘Legends’
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive