ABC has picked Bad Management, a single-camera comedy pilot co-written and starring Sharon Horgan, co-creator/start of the British comedy Pulling. Co-written by Horgan and Holly Walsh and executive produced by Aaron Kaplan, Bad Management centers on a slightly self-centered female boss (Horgan) at a high-end luxury goods department store who finds her ways challenged when the boss’ son comes to town and makes youth and sex the new company focus. ABC Studios is producing. This marks the fifth broadcast pilot for Kaplan this year and the second for Irish actress-writer Horgan, who also co-produces with Kaplan ABC’s version of Pulling. Two years ago, Horgan wrote and co-starred in another ABC comedy pilot, Bad Mom, also exec produced by Kaplan. She is with WME, Duncan Hayes & George Davis.
ABC Orders Sharon Horgan Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
'Solo: A Star Wars Story' Stalls With $65M Overseas Bow; What Clipped The Falcon's Wings? - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ESPN, TNT Salivate For First Pair Of NBA Conference Title Game 7s Since 1979
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”