ABC has picked Bad Management, a single-camera comedy pilot co-written and starring Sharon Horgan, co-creator/start of the British comedy Pulling. Co-written by Horgan and Holly Walsh and executive produced by Aaron Kaplan, Bad Management centers on a slightly self-centered female boss (Horgan) at a high-end luxury goods department store who finds her ways challenged when the boss’ son comes to town and makes youth and sex the new company focus. ABC Studios is producing. This marks the fifth broadcast pilot for Kaplan this year and the second for Irish actress-writer Horgan, who also co-produces with Kaplan ABC’s version of Pulling. Two years ago, Horgan wrote and co-starred in another ABC comedy pilot, Bad Mom, also exec produced by Kaplan. She is with WME, Duncan Hayes & George Davis.
ABC Orders Sharon Horgan Comedy Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'