ABC has picked Bad Management, a single-camera comedy pilot co-written and starring Sharon Horgan, co-creator/start of the British comedy Pulling. Co-written by Horgan and Holly Walsh and executive produced by Aaron Kaplan, Bad Management centers on a slightly self-centered female boss (Horgan) at a high-end luxury goods department store who finds her ways challenged when the boss’ son comes to town and makes youth and sex the new company focus. ABC Studios is producing. This marks the fifth broadcast pilot for Kaplan this year and the second for Irish actress-writer Horgan, who also co-produces with Kaplan ABC’s version of Pulling. Two years ago, Horgan wrote and co-starred in another ABC comedy pilot, Bad Mom, also exec produced by Kaplan. She is with WME, Duncan Hayes & George Davis.
ABC Orders Sharon Horgan Comedy Pilot
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'True Detective': Colin Farrell, Vince Vaughn Confirmed As Season 2 Stars & Justin Lin As Director By HBO
- Rocsi Diaz To Exit 'Entertainment Tonight'
- Finnish Fantasy Series 'Nymphs' To Be Adapted By Entertainment One Television
- Nastaran Dibai & Aaron Kaplan Re-Team For ABC Romantic Comedy
- CBS Buys Comedy From Andrew Reich, Ted Cohen & Gail Berman