Bruce Willis hits Moscow for the fifth installment of the Die Hard franchise, this one starring Jai Courtney as John McClane’s son, who’s become a federal agent chasing Russian bad guys. There’s clearly still an appetite for American “cowboys”: Fox‘s previous pic, 2007’s Live Free Or Die Hard, grossed $33.4 million on its opening weekend back on its way to a worldwide cume of $383.5 million. A Good Day To Die Hard is set for a February 14 release.
Hot Trailer: ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest Film News
- Oscars Street Closures: When & Where To Expect Detours, Delays
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Activist Organization Hosts Voter Registration Events At ‘Black Panther’ Screenings
- Blue Fox Hires Myriad Pictures’ Audrey Delaney As Marketing & Distribution SVP – Berlin
- José Padilha Lifts The Lid On ‘7 Days In Entebbe’ – Berlin
- ‘Black Panther’ Blasts Off With $169M Overseas; $371M WW Weekend – International Box Office