Bruce Willis hits Moscow for the fifth installment of the Die Hard franchise, this one starring Jai Courtney as John McClane’s son, who’s become a federal agent chasing Russian bad guys. There’s clearly still an appetite for American “cowboys”: Fox‘s previous pic, 2007’s Live Free Or Die Hard, grossed $33.4 million on its opening weekend back on its way to a worldwide cume of $383.5 million. A Good Day To Die Hard is set for a February 14 release.
Hot Trailer: ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE