Bruce Willis hits Moscow for the fifth installment of the Die Hard franchise, this one starring Jai Courtney as John McClane’s son, who’s become a federal agent chasing Russian bad guys. There’s clearly still an appetite for American “cowboys”: Fox‘s previous pic, 2007’s Live Free Or Die Hard, grossed $33.4 million on its opening weekend back on its way to a worldwide cume of $383.5 million. A Good Day To Die Hard is set for a February 14 release.
Hot Trailer: ‘A Good Day To Die Hard’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza
- SoftBank Eyes Stake In Legendary Pictures As DreamWorks Animation Talks Cool
- 'Inherent Vice' Trailer: Joaquin Phoenix Stars In Paul Thomas Anderson's Latest
- Naomi Campbell To Recur On Fox's 'Empire'; Tina Casciani Joins CW's 'Jane The Virgin'
- Fox Searchlight Promotes Ray Strache To SVP Acquisitions & Co-Productions