The deal will make Bounce TV a multicast channel on seven Univision-owned stations in markets including San Francisco, Boston, Miami, Denver, Sacramento, Raleigh and Tampa. When complete, Bounce will reach 86% of African American TV households — its target audience — up from 80%. It also will be in all top 10 markets and 24 of the top 25 for African Americans. The companies didn’t disclose terms of the agreement. Univision Television Group President Kevin Cuddihy says that the collaboration will “create a powerful one-two combination for viewers and advertisers.” Martin Luther King III and Ambassador Andrew Young helped to create Bounce.
Univision Stations To Carry Bounce TV
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Now That He's At Carmike, Can Bud Mayo Lead Theaters' Alternative Content Revolution?
- Cable Milestone: Operators Have More Broadband Subs Than TV Ones
- Look Out Gannett: Carl Icahn Buys 6.6% Stake
- Warren Buffett Sends A Mixed Message To John Malone As He Buys Into Charter But Unloads Starz
- Citing “Insulting” Criticism, Comcast And Time Warner Cable Withdraw Funding For Dinner Honoring FCC Commissioner
- Televisa Partners With MiTu To Develop Spanish-Language Digital Content